1. Discussion Forum › 
  2. Introductions

Introductions! Introduce yourself and meet other Dealspotrs.

This thread is for any user to introduce themselves, and meet other Dealspotr users.

Dan

Hello everyone!

David Lao

Hi everyone! My name is David. I am part of the Dealspotr team as a Product Manager. I love helping others and forging meaningful relationships. Let's make great things happen!

Ashley Drewes

Hello Everyone! I'm Ashley! :)

Michael Quoc

Emily Hi all - I'm Michael, the founder of Dealspotr. Looking forward to seeing you on Dealspotr!

Emily I am Tiffany - always looking for a great deal and if it pays me to find them - even better:)

Ibraim P.

Hi, my name is Ibraim and i'm really happy to be here helping so many people to find and save as much money as I can using this great website <3

Hey everyone! I head up the engineering department here at Dealspotr and I'm currently the primary front-end developer as well as devops guy. I'm originally from Colorado but now living in L.A. for the past few years. I love finding deeply discounted items and helping people find ways to save. Keep the awesome deals coming and see ya'll on the site! 😎

Sally Mae

Emily Helwig Hi everyone! I'm Sally Mae, Java Developer and Blogger who is now based in Colorado (from Philippines). Hoping to meet more people  here. great day!

This reply has been removed.

Alexis Knight

Hi Everyone, I'm Alexis!

Hi everyone, I am Angel and it is a real pleasure to belong to this community.

This reply has been removed.

Emily Helwig

zihomara arraez Hello,

I took a look at your account, and you were only penalized one time. A loss of 5,000 points is the standard penalty for a violation of the deal posting guidelines, which is what you received. As long as you stick to the deal posting guidelines, you should be able to redeem your next gift card in no time! :)

Emily Helwig Hi everyone, my name is Barbie! I love beauty and if I can get, offer, and share it at a discount, even better. And of course all of my readers do as well!

Michael Quoc

Barbara Ritzman Welcome Barbie, great to have you here with us on Dealspotr! Looking forward to seeing your deals.

Emily Helwig Hello, I suppose that you are the administrator of this thread, I am from Venezuela and I just want to say hi to all, I am new but I like a lot of dealspotr.

PS: Sorry for the language, I'm learning English

FRANKIE!!!!

Hi Everyone, I love finding deals and helping people. Thank you for creating such a great community!

Keila Jiang

Hello, everyone. This is Keila. Nice to meet you. So glad to be at Dealspors to help others save money.

tommy llovera

EmilAMIGOS HOLA SOY NUEVO EN DEALSPOTR PERO QUIERO DE VERDAD TRABAJAR EN ESTA PAGINA TENGO -2 DE ACURRY sera que tengo chance de subir mi porcentaje y si me pueden dar algunos tips se lo agradeceria de corazon