1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. Bug Reports & Feedback
@ccll77

Just a suggestion

Today I readed a post written by a guy asking for information, and I noticed that one moderator of Dealspotr said this:

"You are not currently on tomorrow's list, so it will depend on whether our moderators are able to get through more requests"

I think Dealsport should share that list, so in that way we could see when we will receive our gift card or paypal payment.

I think this is not a bad idea, IDK you.

@angiesue43
Angie Bailey

Carlos I think there would be some privacy issues to make something like this public. I think it's good enough that we are given a timeline of how long it will take to receive payments considering we are also told it's not guaranteed in that timeframe as they are not employers; these payments are rewards, and sometimes delays may happen. I personally don't want to share with everyone when I receive my payments and how much I'm receiving, etc.

@rachelauerbach

Carlos Hi there! For privacy reasons we cannot share this information. Additionally, because we are not an employer, we reserve the right to send out gift cards in a timeline that is according to the needs of the employees and the company. Therefore, just because you are on a specific area of the list does not mean you will get it on a specific day. We do the best we can to reward you and our other awesome users as soon as we can, so we appreciate your continued patience with us :)

Shop by category