1. Discussion Forum › 
  2. General Help
@emily_

Osmel Jose Acosta Rojas Hi! It looks like the word "Order" was spelled wrong in the title, and also it was noted that there was an affiliate link included in your deal. I checked out your account, and your accuracy score wasn't lowered for this deal.

@Osmel_101

Emily Helwig thanks for the help.. now I can see it , I have been waiting a week (for 20,000 points) was requested on 3/14/2017 and there is some problems with my point referal I have a team working, and the sistem does not reflect it, please can you help me with that? thanks

@DavidWorks
David Lao

Osmel Jose Acosta Rojas Hi Osmel - I just checked your referral points and I want to let you know that we fixed the issue. It was actually a bug in our system during a system update.

@Osmel_101

David Lao Thanks David, what news do you have about the ( 20,000 points) was requested on 3/14/2017? if you can help me withs that, i'll appreciate it.

@Osmel_101

Emily Helwig Yes, my Dealspotr reward has arrived! thanks so much, I'm working very hard to make this page one of the best site promo code... :D