1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@tegoOcalde

My payment was canceled without real reason

A week ago I was penalized for the following reason:

The Dealspotr team sent you a message: "Thank you for participating in Dealspotr. We reviewed your recent activity, and unfortunately, we saw patterns that match patterns of abuse or unhelpful deal posting which may negatively impact the user experience on Dealspotr. In your case, you're only creating / reactivating regular codes for high volume stores (stores with 30+ promo codes or 150+ single-use codes already active). Please avoid doing this. Other examples of helpful deal posting activity: Post deals for a wide variety of stores, in particular stores that don’t have many deals yet. Use a wide variety of validation types (creations, reactivations, confirmations, edits, etc.) Provide evidence of reactivation expiration dates. If none, default to 4 weeks. Try out the new Deal Posting Projects to earn more points quicker. Your account has been adjusted for this activity. We encourage you to continue your participation, please double check that any validations you’re making are truly helpful to shoppers on Dealspotr. "
You have received a points adjustment from the Dealspotr moderation team. -5,000

The payment was canceled, I asked for the payment again and I started adding more codes to correct this. But today I receive the following message:

The Dealspotr team sent you a message: "Thank you for participating in Dealspotr. We reviewed your recent activity, and unfortunately we haven't seen a great enough amount of change in your activity from when your last gift card was redeemed to now. Please continue to improve your deal posting activity, and try redeeming your gift card at a later date. "

And they canceled my payment again. But it makes no sense to say that I am still doing the same. This week I have worked very little, and the little I have worked I have done it by adding more codes and in stores that have few codes.

I have worked so little that I can see my point history so far that I was penalized, I have created 21 deals and reactivated / verified another 11 deals. It is all that I have done.