1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@OMPU

My score has been affected

Please someone to help me with these because I do not understand, I think I've done well.

Oops! Your validation: Buy 3 Get 1 Free Chain All Items at Jesse James Beads (Site-Wide) was flagged for the following reason: Incorrect use of site-wide label or it should be labeled as site-wide. Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

Oops! Your validation: 20% Off Your Order at Modalu (Site-Wide) was flagged for the following reason: Incorrect use of site-wide label or it should be labeled as site-wide. Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Oswald Perez It sounds like you are using the Site Wide label on deals that are not truly site wide. Site wide refers to codes that affect any product on the site.