1. Discussion Forum › 
  2. Contests & Promotions
@emily_

CLOSED: Share your #1 savings or couponing hack for Rite Aid and win a gift card! (Deadline May 11)

Howdy, Dealspotrs! We're back with this week's forum contest - this time for coupon superstore Rite Aid! You all did a wonderful job with last week's contest for Jet. This week, let's see which savings stars can come up with the most unique, helpful, and little-known savings hack for Rite Aid. Really dig deep into your couponing minds...

What's your #1 inside hack for saving money at Rite Aid? What's one deal/coupon they offer that most people don't know about?

Share your tip here in this thread by 12 p.m. PST, Thursday, May 11. Try to keep your hack to 100 words or fewer, and no repeats! Include any screenshots as needed. Limit one post per person. We'll compile your contributions into a "top savings hacks" blog post & share on our social channels.

The influencer with the most unique, insightful, and helpful tip this week will win a $25 gift card to Rite Aid. Good luck everyone!

@onefrugalgirl

Emily Helwig Sign up for wellness+ with Plenti. You'll earn 1 wellness+ point for every $1 spent on eligible Rite Aid purchases and 25 wellness+ points for every prescription.

100 points = 10% savings pass

500 points = 10% off purchases all year

1000 points = 20% off purchases all year!

With this card you also earn Plenti points. Before you shop check plenti.com to activate special offers. For example: 100 points for buying M&Ms. (100 points = $1 off your next purchase.) Combine points, coupons and load2coupons (in the rite aid app) to save on your next trip. Between Plenti points and coupons you can buy items for free or nearly free!
@NewAgeMama
Laura

Emily Helwig My local Rite Aid will price match if you bring in a flyer from a competitor like CVS. Not sure if they do this everywhere. We have a CVS and right aid across the street from each other, and they always seem to be competing.

@angiesue43
Angie Bailey

Emily Helwig Transfer your prescriptions to Rite Aid and you can receive 2,500 Plenti points (worth $25 in savings).

@pammyblogsbeauty
Pam Schmitt

Emily Helwig I don't have a Rite Aid near me...but, I am looking forward to reading everyone elses ideas!

@ellenblogs

Emily Helwig We save our Plenti points and use them for gas. Also, ask them about their Allergy Club rewards to save on allergy meds & things like cough drops.

@blm03
Lisa Martin

Emily Helwig I don't have a Rite Aid either but after reading all these hacks i wish I did!

@mommyandlove
Emily Helwig They must regularly have online only sales events. I just reactivated a 25% off site-wide promotion that is exclusive to online sales only. I believe it is part of their Plenti Rewards promotion because in order to participate, you must join the rewards program. So definitely check out for the online specials located on the home page: https://www.riteaid.com/.
@MyFrugalHome

Emily Helwig The cool thing about the Plenti Points program is that it's not just exclusive to Rite Aid. So, you can save up all the points that you earn on your drug store purchases, and use them to save money at the grocery store, at the pump, at restaurants, etc. You can even use them to pay your phone bill! Here are some of the places that currently accept Plenti Points as payment: AT&T, BI-LO, Chili's, Exxon, Harveys, Macy's, Mobil, Rite Aid, and Winn-Dixie.

@RandiKaye
Randi Sampson

Emily Helwig So many great tips! I've never even been to a Rite Aid, but reading these... that may have to change!

@abetterlifeblog
Tabitha
Emily Helwig Make sure you have a Plenti account ( plenti.com ) and that you're taking full advantage of all it offers. Points can be earned at more places than just Rite Aid (Winn-Dixie, Bi-Lo, other grocers, gas stations and some restaurants). And points can be redeemd all those places too. So your points from the gas station can pay for your purchases at Rite Aid. Or vice versa.
@frommomsdesk
Kecia

Emily Helwig I haven't shopped at a Rite Aid in years. It looks like I am really missing out, since we do have one in our city. Must try out some of these tips!