1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@jimmyd

New site announcement!

We have a major announcement that we’d like to make!

Over the past several months we have been working on a new site that will make the experience of finding and sharing deals easier and more user friendly. Details about this site will be shared with the Dealspotr community in the next week or two.

For now, you can continue to verify and add codes on Dealspotr. You will continue to earn points.

We'd also like to encourage you to start redeeming your gift cards as soon as you can to avoid any possible delays in payments.

We look forward to seeing all of you on the new site and hope that you like it as much as we do!

@Norjuan

JUAN CONTRERAHow did my user createS

@cabezaemango
raben titan

Jimmy Doheny Hi jimmy. These gift cards are running late. I have 8 days to request my gift card. Thank you.

@Norjuan

Jimmy Doheny WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE CARDS? REQUEST FROM LAST THURSDAY AND STILL DOES NOT ARRIVE

@anaguerra1
Ana Guerra

Jimmy Doheny Hello Jimmy, I would like to participate as a tester in this new and innovative site.

@valerajesus

Jimmy Doheny Hi Jimmy, when you talk about a new site, is it a complete renewal of Dealspotr or is Dealspotr going to stop working to make way for another brand new deal site?

@Yoya
Yoya

Jimmy Doheny

Good Morning.

Hello, I Would Like More Information About This

@Elzhark26

Jimmy Doheny Hello, it is a pleasure to speak with you, Mr. Jimmy. I hope to inform us soon of the new platform. You know I'm new but I applied for a card about 9 days ago and it still hasn't arrived, do you know what happens to that? If you do not mind.

@barcelona2433
David

Jimmy Doheny Hi Jimmy, I would like to work in this new site.

@wsuarez15

Jimmy Doheny

Hi Jimmy, I am interested in the new page you are designing. I would like to know more about it

@josenaranj99
Jose Naranjo

Jimmy Hello, Mr. Jimmy I am interested, can provide more information.Doheny

@YvaCam

Jimmy Doheny I am interested in the new page you are designing. I would like to know more about it, can you send me information?

@MaireTh
MaireDeals

Jimmy Doheny I am starting on the page dealspotr I would like to know about the other project please

@TheWorldOfSamy

Jimmy Doheny Hi , I would like to work with beta testers of the new site, please send me more information.

@Skorpio

Jimmy Doheny

Hi Jimmy, I am interested in the new page you are designing. I would like to work in this new site

@CanDavid
David

Jimmy Doheny Hi Jimmy, I would like to work in this new site.

@cabezaemango
raben titan

Jimmy Doheny

greetings I would like to participate and get all the information possible

@cabezaemango
raben titan

Jimmy Doheny

greetings I would like to participate and get all the information possible

@yanesk

hola señor jimmy quisiera saber los detalles del nievo sitio por favor

@frankdrums

Jimmy Doheny Hi Jimmy, I would like to work on this new site, I would like to have more details please! For example where I register how is the way of working and everything that involves this new platform.

@serbianlol

Jimmy Doheny Will the new site have a user migration? In other words, can we enter with our current username and password and will we have our same level?

@serbianlol

Jimmy Doheny ok I understand

but a new question arises:

My user as a beta tester will remain the same when the new site is fully launched?

@garhu2305
gary hung

HELLO, I WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS. and participate in the new platform.

@garhu2305
gary hung

I would like to participate as a tester in this new and innovative site.

@dolarss

Jimmy Doheny

Hi Jimmy, please I would like to get more information about this new site and be part of it ..

@emiliopichardo

Jimmy Doheny Hello Jimmy, I would like to participate as a tester in this new and innovative site.

@CanDavid
David

Jimmy Doheny Hello, I sent you a friend email is to be part of the new platform

@alicante
josefina

Jimmy Doheny Good evening, I am missing 700 points to claim my gif card here, I would like more information on the new platform and I would like to know if you recognize these points that were here or do I have to finish them? thanks

@jamaalmiller23
omar narea

Jimmy Doheny
Hello friend, I want to participate in the new platform. interested.

@ClearSmit
Clear

Jimmy Doheny
Hi Jimmy, I would like to participate as a tester in this new and innovative site.

@isaisa
isamar

Jimmy Doheny
Hello, I would like to receive more information about it, thank you.

@valerajesus
Jimmy Doheny Hi Jimmy, I am testing the new page, by the way, I was able to read all the information, but when I am going to validate a discount and the default date does not appear, and only appears "
Expiration date:
No expiration date
Is this incorrect? Update it. "Do I put the date of a month or leave it like this? I await your prompt response, greetings
@valerajesus
Jimmy Doheny
I understand, but the default date does not appear, it only says No expiration date, what is done in that case?
@Sokramking

Jimmy Doheny This morning i read the message on dealspotr about the new page and i would like to be a beta tester.

@lordbioxv2016

Jimmy Doheny Hey Jimmy! Im interested about the new site and Beta Testers. Can send me more info? I sent you an email.

@kylian_m
kylian

Jimmy Doheny

This morning i read the message on dealspotr about the new page and i would like to be a beta tester.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

kylian I previously sent you an email, please send me a DM if you did not receive it.

@kylian_m
kylian

Jimmy Doheny I didn't receive an email, DM already sent, thank you!

@reinaldo2410

I wanted to know if it was advisable to continue working here on dealsport or to stop working and start on the new platform

@viajero
Ruben Gomez

Jimmy Doheny What to do. I am not motivated, I create active and reactive offers and I get points, I look for new stores. They remove points, things are very bad every day in Venezuela and here at Dealspot they are just as bad for me. That I am doing wrong. Tell me.

@CLCH
CLCH

Jimmy Doheny hi jimmy i would like to know more about the new platform

@feer
maria

Jimmy Doheny This morning i read the message on dealspotr about the new page and i would like to be a beta tester.

@NeoDante
frank

Jimmy Doheny Hi, I sent you a e-mail, I want to be a beta tester

@Mediyen
Yenny Medina

Jimmy Doheny Hi, I would like to participate as a tester in this new and innovative site.

@paola_55
pether hill

Jimmy Dohen
Good Jimi, I am from the dealsport community, this is to request information about the new page, how it is and what the link is to get familiar with it.

@wandaq

Jimmy Doheny Hey Jimmy! Im interested about the new site and Beta Testers. Can send me more info? I sent you an email.

@Yoya
Yoya

@roslincarolina12345

@meliher13
MeliHer

Hello Jimmy, I would like to work in this new site.

@adrianp
adrian perez

Jimmy Doheny hi jimmy, i would like to become a beta tester for the new page, please, could you send me the link to it? thank you

@scarol
Scarol.

Jimmy Doh

hello I hope you are well I'm scarol I would like to be part of your new team I hope your response to my email ac110289@hotmail.com thanks
@RAPC2020

Jimmy Doheny Hello Jimmy, I hope you are well, could you send me all the information on the new page to learn more about this new project?

@franaliado

Jimmy Doheny

Hola Jimmy, me gustaría tener la oportunidad de probar su nuevo sitio, ¿Que debo hacer?

@MariaGLD
María Larez

Jimmy Doheny Hi, Jimmy! I'm interested since I have a lot of free time and disposition to help, I would like to work on the new site. Already sent you an email some time ago. Thank you very much for your time.

@ruthjuan952
Jimmy Doheny Buenas tardes amigo, que Dios bendiga tu vida y la de todos los que forman parte del Proyecto Dealspotr... Me gustaría ser parte del nuevo proyecto a que se refiere. Allí dejo mi correo electrónico ruthjuan952@gmail.com para recibir mayor informacion sobre el mismo y de claridad del nuevo plan de trabajo...
@jdnieves
julio nieves

Hi Jimmy, I would like to work in this new site.

@guada0202

Jimmy Doheny Hello, I would like to participate in the new project, please I appreciate information,thanks.

@ruthjuan952
Jimmy Doheny Good morning friend, God bless your life and that of all those who are part of the Dealspotr Project ... I would like to be part of the new project you are referring to. There I leave my email ruthjuan952@gmail.com to receive more information about it and clarity of the new work plan ...
@mariarossell

Hello Jimmy, I would like you to send me an email with more information!