1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@stardaniel79

New Update

Good afternoon. I recently received this message:

The Dealspotr team sent you a message: "Hi Dealspotr Community! We've made an update in our deal-posting point system. Previously, you did not receive any points for posting self-promotional or referral codes. We've changed this in our system so you'll receive the normal amount of points for these codes. We've done this in order to ensure proper categorization of codes, therefore, you will still be penalized for not disclosing a code as self-promotional or a referral. Affiliate links are still not allowed on Dealspotr. If you have any questions, please post it in our Forums and we will answer it ASAP. Thank you for using Dealspotr and happy posting!

As I understood, the codes that have the format name + num; for example CAMILA10 should be marked as personal code?

@dealselec1
Luis Culpa

Daniel Star do not understand the message, or to what it is. that changes?

@rachelauerbach

Luis Culpa Indicate if You're Adding a Personal Referral Code

You are allowed to add your own personal referral codes for various apps and websites such as Uber, Postmates, or Google. These types of codes generally earn you credit within the app. You must disclose this or your Accuracy Score will be impacted.

https://dealspotr.com/article/deal-posting-guidelines
@Yes67
Yessi Gal

Luis Culpa

Since now if you reactivate a coupon like "name+10 or another name or name only" for example " Stephanie" "OLIVE10" Or another name on coupon is a referral coupon, if your not disclose this option you will be penalized. I look your profile and now you not disclosed this option on some coupons, this is invalid

@Yes67
Yessi Gal

Edward Eurrieta Since now if you reactivate a coupon like "name+10 or another name or name only" for example " Stephanie" "OLIVE10" Or another name on coupon is a referral coupon, if your not disclose this option you will be penalized. I look your profile and now you not disclosed this option on some coupons.

@stardaniel79

Rachel Auerbach Hi. I recently published 2 referral codes. I get punctuation 0. Is that normal or at what time will my score appear?

Shop by category