1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. Influencer Talk
@lifewithjandk

Next steps after applying for a campaign

Hi. I have been trying to find information on how this whole process works from applying for a campaign to getting approved to submitting the blog/video post and then to receive the compensation. Could someone provide any material with the how to process or explain.

Thank you.

@DealspotrSupport

Kristyn Medriano I'd be happy to jump on a call with you to go over everything. Why don't you message me some times you'd be free next week and I'd love to help!

@meleciaathome

Andie Schilstra hi, i just joined and finding this to be misleading for influencers. campaigns have compensations on that but the people who own campaign refuse to pay and only want to pay with free products. I did not join simply get free products alone. And some campaign posters are not even aware of a dollar amount placed on their campaign. Stating that they did not put any compensation amount. very frustrating.

@DealspotrSupport

@meleciaathome Hi Melecia, please message me about the brands you're referring to and I can ask our merchant team to check out their campaigns. Each merchant joining Dealspotr gets a step by step call with our merchant team on how to set up a proper campaign, so if they set a fee on their campaign as well as free products, they should be aware of that decision they made when creating their post. Please message me and I'll be happy to help!