1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@jimmyd

Official Announcement: Dealspotr Closing Date

Thanks to everyone who is currently participating in the new site Beta Test. Your feedback has been incredibly helpful thus far.

This is an official announcement, Dealspotr’s validation system will be closing on Friday 4/10/2020. After 4/10, you will no longer be able to earn points by adding or validating codes on Dealspotr. All deal posting activity is moving over to the new site, SimplyCodes.com.

Here is the signup for SimplyCodes: https://simplycodes.com/join

Here is a guide of Frequently Asked Questions on SimplyCodes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vT3ikwhrJAix3WlQ1gl3foi9Ua1HQwaLcdFVMlxklVE/edit?usp=sharing

Guide to get started on SimplyCodes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sXhMHRx10EFOjJ5AiMvawGzcwZxawjG7SNgsCoXFuqM/edit?usp=sharing

Gift cards: please request a gift card on Dealspotr this week. If you have any leftover points after 4/10, we will review and send out remaining gift cards over the next few weeks. The last day you can request a git card will be 4/30. After 4/30, any unredeemed points will be removed. Please request your gift card ASAP so the team can start processing the request. Due to the high volume of requests, it may take longer than 7 business days.

From all of us here at Dealspotr, we're so grateful for our users making this such a great community the past few years. We're excited to see all of you on SimplyCodes!!

@tohot6936
already juan

Jimmy Doheny What a bad news, because they are closing very soon, not even a month after the announcement, hopefully this new page is a better version of it.

@Raao
RAAO Deals

Esa a la cual hice referencia si. Mas ahora que tenia acumulado unos repeles de 3$ no los he recibo

@ALBERTOM1968

victor boyer al fin me pagaron mi $10 giftcard, y solicite $7 que me quedaban. Vallan todos a simplycode. Esta buena esa pagina

@TakerGeek
Taker Geek

Jimmy Doheny Hi Jimmy, I currently want to add stores to add new coupons but I am not selling any options. What should we do in that case?

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Taker Geek Right now we do not plan to have this feature on SimplyCodes. I would focus your time on verifying codes and adding new codes for stores already on the site.

@ALBERTOM1968

Jimmy Doheny Hi, Jimmy, I´m working in SimplyCode and since yesterday (04-21-2020) my page it is not working well. My accuracy score is 52/100 and I can´t add new coupons. My contributions today stay on 2 and no increase. My SimplyCode user is Alberto Montiel. PD: Why there isn´t how to talk with you in Simply Code?

This reply has been removed.

@robertmarapacuto_D0sC
Egard Blanco

Jimmy Doheny . Greetings Jimmy Doheny. If I am at a negative level, how can I request a withdrawal?

@flores584

Jimmy Doheny Do I have to wait on 04/10/2020 to start working on the simple codes? Why did I just register and they sent me an error to check my email?

@PANCHO1312

Jimmy Doheny Hola saludos a todos y en especial a Jimmy Doheny por tan prestigiosa pagina . Amigo me gustaria saber como registrarme y poder trabajar en su nueva plataforma . Podria usted ayudarme? Gracias

@alicante
josefina

Jimmy Doheny Good, I am missing 700 points to finish the card, can I still do it

@mixbar

Jimmy Doheny Greetings, I have a question regarding this Announcement, what happend if we have a number of points that are not 10 thousand in 10 thousand?? what happens if I have 15 thousand points or nine thousand until Friday?? I lose them automatically? or will those amounts be paid later? Thanks in advance for your answer.

@geck01
BAKER

Giselle linarez
This is an excellent question, you have to insist on this until you get an answer ...

@jorgeparedes

Jimmy Doheny I am missing 4K to reach 20k, how can I do if I am missing points on Friday? will they pay me the 16k ?? I only have 15 daily validations

@PotatoCliver
Maria Johson

Jimmy Doheny Hello, I requested a gift card but I did not received yet. I'm will be waiting, I wish you a nice day!

@valerajesus

Hola a todos muchachos, a todos los que vayan a trabajar con la nueva plataforma, a les agradeceria que los elementos seleccionados colocarán el enlace del artículo, así nos ayudaremos a todos y haremos más rápido las verificaciones, es decir ayudarnos mutuamente.

Hello everyone, everyone who is going to work with the new platform, I would appreciate that the selected elements will place the link of the article, so we will help each other and make the verifications faster, that is, help each other.

@valerajesus

flor torrealba debe ser la pagina que esta presentandp algun error. tranquil@ esta fase de prueba, poco a poco se iran solucionando esos problemas.

@TheCarlos119

Jimmy Doheny If I have 8,000 in Dealspotr, will they stay in limbo? Or will they be transferred to my SimplyCodes account?

Or should I accumulate 10,000 points and request the reward?

@TheCarlos119

Yessi Gal Jimmy Doheny I think it's a little unfair, because we'd be wasting not only money but also time. You should make special consideration of all users in a similar situation to mine. Besides, you announced everything very quickly.

@TheCarlos119

Jimmy Doheny Thank you so much, I already requested it. I'm sorry if I seemed offensive. We really appreciate your work. Greetings :)

@mariacucita

Jimmy Doheny

Hi jimmy. I would like to know what I was penalized for and what I did wrong to maintain my optimal level to be able to add codes on the new website. don't have that active function in simplycodes? It would be a good tool to do everything correctly. I await your prompt response thanks

@Marymz

Hi jimmy ! cannot start antivirus window opens saying infected url.

@angelTelleria

Jimmy Doheny
hello the link of the new site does not load me, I mean the page does not load

@YUYO

Jimmy Doheny
Greetings friend, I would like you to help me belong to the new platform. Thanks and blessings

This reply has been removed.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Jose Vasquez I appreciate your kind and polite words. We will adjust the system so that you can still redeem those points for a gift card.

@TheCarlos119

Jimmy Doheny Thank you very much, that's the most reasonable thing. I apologize if I have offended with my previous words. Best regards. :)

@josegre
Jose Vasquez

Jimmy Doheny Sorry it was an equivalent that I use a translator to write .. I don't speak English. That word was not in that context.

@HillaryMarek

Carlos Zapata you just said what everyone was thinking, and I for one appreciate your frankness. Thank you as well Jimmy Doheny ,

for being considerate of the time and effort that so many have put in daily, but just haven't been around long enough to stack up enough points to cash out. Thats really decent of you, especially right now when so many of us are unable to work due to "shelter in place" orders. You are appreciated.

@MadScientist

Jimmy Doheny Hello friend, I hope you are well. I write because I have a problem, when I try to make the payment request I receive an error. Sorry for the inconvenience I hope you can help me.

@siretmoreno
Siret Moreno

Jimmy Doheny
I have been trying to verify codes on the new page, but every time I try I get a message saying: Boo :( We've run out of codes for you to verify right now. Check back in a few hours, there should be more for you then!

@Blakamon

Jimmy Doheny Hi jimmy yesterday I added a few codes in simplycodes but they haven´t been paid yet also i received an abrupt drop in precision even though my way of working has been the same since the first day of the beta, my user name in simplycode is Jesus Alejandro Michelea Gomes

@flores584

Jimmy Doheny a question how long does it take to deliver a gift card on the other platform 7 days anyway?

@tata31
stuard

Jimmy Doheny

179/5000

Jimmy Doheny Hello Jimmy, I do not know how to register on this page, it is the same as I did on dealspotr. I hope to continue working with you

@flores584

Jimmy Doheny there is also a problem in the new platform when adding a new code sends an error then I see in m profile and if it uploads it .. but I never receive points....

@NaniLinarez

Jimmy Doheny
Good night, what unexpected news, I ask how we can do with the account where I have to claim Gif Card and they do not qualify, he is working hard to bring them to the positive and to classify again and he does not allow me to recover

@wsuarez15

Jimmy Doheny A question; What option should I take when a store does not correspond to the code? Should I still validate or invalidate? Answer x please. Thank you!

@HillaryMarek

Jimmy Doheny so is this the end of Dealspotr? Or just the validation aspect of it? Do i need to go back through the current dealspotr links embedded on my website and deactivate them or reallocate them to the new website?

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Hillary Marek It's just the end of the validation aspect of Dealspotr! The rest of the site will still be working and active for shoppers looking to find promo codes, or influencers & brands connecting. But any deal posting activity will be through SimplyCodes.

@kl__
Oksana Kl

Jimmy Doheny I previously lost points after a review even though I contributed greatly to the website. will it happen again?

@Jamesstevens1

Jimmy Doheny Hi, how about Jimmy? I have a gift card pending even to claim but the claim button is disabled in my account, even though I already received the previous payment, it appears as processing even, if you could verify and enable the claim button, to be able to request that last one gift card that I have pending please, greetings!

@jesuspromo37
Jesus A

Jimmy Doheny Good morning Mr Jimmy, I would like to make a query, on the new platform I have been doing code validations and it takes me approximately 3 to 5 min each, that is taken as a contribution, my question is: how it is possible that there are already users do 2000 thousand in a day, I do not understand, is there another method for more advanced users?

@manumanu

Jesus A creo que montan 10 codigos single use por tienda y le cuentan cada codigo como una contibucion entonces 50 tiendas 10 codigos cada una son 500 contribuciones...!!

@mariage7
Maria Gracia

Jimmy Dohen

Good afternoon. I have tried to enter the simplycodes.com system and it has been impossible for me to enter. I would like to continue working on your page.y
@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Maria Gracia Can you please clarify what you mean? Please feel free to send me a screenshot.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Oksana Kl Please send me a DM with your SimplyCodes username so I can investigate.

@tqllodeals
Rafael

Jimmy Doheny The same is happening with me. I have $30 giftcard available to redeem but the green button is not active. I sent you a DM

@villalo2020
israel isral

Jimmy Doheny
handle with my gift card I am waiting for my payment to be able to claim my next reward they should be more punctual they are already more than 9 days I wait for a prompt answer

@tqllodeals
Rafael

Jimmy Doheny Jimmy, the giftcard that I claimed on 4/2/2020 arrived but the green button is not active again to claim my last $30 giftcard.

@grovesamy81
Amy Groves

Jimmy Doheny Since it is only the codes that are moving to SimplyCodes what will happen for the influencers? Will those campaigns still be paid out the same moving forward?

@warner

Hi, I have been waiting for 9 days for my Amazon card, it has not arrived. my Doheny

@Sokramking

Jimmy Doheny Hi, because the new page is giving so few points per contribution. Before, at my level, he gave me 25, now only from 15 to 17.? And adding codes does not give points either.

@camila1188
Camila

Jimmy Doheny Hello, I wanted to know how many days on the new platform the gif is waiting! If it is equal to Dealspotr.?

@wsuarez15

Jimmy Doheny There are a lot of delays with gift cards. It seems inconsiderate to me! I was from 7/4 and it was not sent to me. I need a prompt response!

@gabyvby

Jimmy Doheny Good day. I would like know why the points I get on simplycodes are so low. If I am on level 20 i get 13 coins per code. I'm on level 47 and I still get 13-18 coins. I don't understand.

@rickyh278
Ricky Harper

Jimmy Doheny Friend please, don't forget our gift cards. I'm still awaiting for my gc since 4/7/2020

@blancoartemis2
Rafael Reyes

Jimmy Doheny Friend please, don't forget our gift cards. I'm still awaiting for my gc since 4/7/2020

@PINKCROWN0202
LAURA DIAZ

Jimmy Doheny Good afternoon, I would like to know why my account does not qualify for the gift card claim if I still have 11000 points to request a new card. I appreciate your response thank you.

@gabyvby

Does anybody can explain this? I talked with the manager of dealspotr this week and today took away from me 30.000 points, really awesome.

@flores584

Gabriela Brito maybe you did something wrong on the page .. that's why dealpotrs punishes like this ..

@dilcia798

Gabriela Brito
I was waiting for my card today for the second time since before I had been penalized for I don't know how many things they said I went back to work I got to the points to get it back I asked for it on 04/07/2020 today they returned the card application and when I try to get it because it simply tells me that I am not eligible to receive it since my points are not enough when the page says otherwise it turns out that they work for free because we all know that they are hours and hours of work to be able to obtain those 10 thousand points

@TinaGK

Gabriela Brito Same thing happened to me. I had 8.99 in points and when I msg them they removed my points and gift card balance.

@Isaacostia
Isaacostia

Jimmy Doheny Good afternoon, I have a payment requested since 4/7/2020 and it has not yet arrived, I am waiting for that payment to arrive to request the last one I have to collect.

@dilcia798

Jimmy Doheny
I was waiting for my card today for the second time since before I had been penalized for I don't know how many things they said I went back to work I got to the points to get it back I asked for it on 04/07/2020 today they returned the card application and when I try to get it because it simply tells me that I am not eligible to receive it since my points are not enough when the page says otherwise it turns out that they work for free because we all know that they are hours and hours of work to be able to obtain those 10 thousand points

@SuperDealer
Eudes Ivon

Jimmy Doheny Hi, I am triying to redeem my reward with 8k points and give me this error "make sure you are eligible to claim rewards and try again". but i have everything you ask to claim in my profile

@TheCarlos119

Jimmy Doheny Best regards, Jimmy. I hope you're well. I think there's a bug in the page or it's taking longer than expected to process new codes, because I've added about 50 codes in the last two days and not a single one of them has been credited to my account. I already wrote a message to support with more details. Is the same thing happening to anyone else?

Thank you so much, I hope your prompt reply. :)

@flores584

Carlos Zapata If my friend, when adding new codes, it takes time for the reward to arrive, I think it is better to validate so you do not waste time.

@caraeculo

Jimmy Doheny

Hi Jimmy, I would like to know why my gift card payment is returned if it is the same job I always do, it is something I do not understand. They already told me this at the end after so much work with you in the Dealsport community. "Your account is not configured to redeem points. If you have any questions, please contact us.

@caraeculo

Jimmy Doheny

Hi Jimmy, I would like to know why my gift card payment is returned if it is the same job I always do, it is something I do not understand. They already told me this at the end after so much work with you in the Dealsport community. "Your account is not configured to redeem points. If you have any questions, please contact us.

@lglosandes

Jimmy Doheny Excelent, You're great in your support role at this section. What about the remaining balance that doesn't een let us redeem, when I try to it says: An error occurred, please make sure you're eligible to claim rewards and try again .

@alicante
josefina

Jimmy Doheny Good, I am missing 700 points to finish the card, can I still do it

@dealspotrvenezuela

Jimmy Doheny Hello Jimmy, please can you give me an answer about my payment, it has been 9 days since the request and they still have not canceled. Thankful for your good attention.

@dealspotrvenezuela

Jimmy Doheny Hello Jmmy, I think we deserve, with all respect, a response from you or from all that great team of Dealspotr, to which we work and dedicate hours of effort. In my case, I requested on 04/10 "020 the withdrawal of $ 30 and 10 days have already passed and I have not yet been canceled. You would be very kind if you offer me some kind of response and maintain the certainty that this work will be rewarded. It is good to remember that I am working on the new platform (SimplyCodes).

Thank you in advance and I await a prompt response.

En Español.

Hola Jmmy, creo que merecemos, con todo respeto una respuesta de tu parte o de todo ese gran equipo de Dealspotr, al cual le trabajamos y le dedicamos horas de esfuerzo. En mi caso solicite el dia 04/10"020 el retiro de 30$ y ya han trascurrido 10 dias y aun no me han cancelado. Serias muy amable si me ofreces algun tipo de respuesta y mantrener la certeza de que ese trabajo sera recompensado. Es bueno recordar que me encuentro trabajando en la nueva plataforma (SimplyCodes).

De ante mano gracias y espero una pronta respuesta.

@tiopedro450
Tio Pedro

Hello Jimmy, when will you be able to offer an answer about the pending payments. I made my withdrawal on 09/09 of that 10 days. I still have a pending amount to request, which is subject to the payment already requested so that they can release the withdrawal option. Thank you.

@tiopedro450
Tio Pedro

Jimmy Doheny Hello Jimmy, when will you be able to offer an answer about the pending payments. I made my withdrawal on 04/09 of that 10 days. I still have a pending amount to request, which is subject to the payment already requested so that they can release the withdrawal option. Thank you.

@milarondon

Jimmy Doheny I had registered on simplycodes but I am still waiting for the activation e-mail. What happen then?

@sjcorderor

Jimmy Doheny Good morning friends, please can you give information about the payments of the Amazon cards, make my withdrawal request on 09/04 and they have not yet canceled. I appreciate your collaboration.

@rosio

Jimmy Doheny Good afternoon, I see in very bad taste that they have rejected the gift card request twice and more in this last evaluation by the moderators who even fined me for not making more real offers that I do not understand what is the basis for evaluating whether I had already informed you that in my area where I live there is a problem with the internet that the company that provides the service has still not solved.

First: I wonder how many people continued bidding knowing that dealspotr was going to close.

Second: if I already applied for the card with that amount, it was because I generated it with my effort, work and dedication on the page.

Third: if the rejection or the fine were because everything I did was wrong, I would accept it without any problem, but for spending a few days without adding offers and more when it escapes from my hands and dealspotr closing I think that the measures are very severe and unfair

@hchavez0202
Hugo Chavez

Jimmy Doheny Good afternoon, I see with deep concern the lack of response and seriousness with which the friends of Dealspotr have assumed in the last two weeks the issue of pending payments, taking into account first the time with which they warned about the closure of this prestigious and responsible page and second the very irresponsible before a community that we dedicate ourselves with effort and in many cases hours of work day and night to conzon be rewarded in this way. It costs nothing to provide an answer to those of us who have the right to receive it. If this is going to make the same north with which they plan to work in Simplycodes it is very unfortunate. And I say all this because I am working on the new page and there they do not report because the points are down, on three occasions I have asked some questions to be clarified and I am still waiting for answers from them. They should be renamed and instead of Simplycodes they should be called Simple Scam.

@vitrolo2456
victor boyer

Jimmy Doheny good afternoon they blocked my account to make withdrawals ,,, what steps do I have to do to be able to collect the money

@vitrolo2456
victor boyer

Jimmy Doheny good afternoon they blocked my account to make withdrawals ,,, what steps do I have to do to be able to collect the money

@vitrolo2456
victor boyer

victor boyer good afternoon they blocked my account to make withdrawals ,,, what steps do I have to do to be able to collect the money

@Pirates
JackSparrow

Jimmy Doheny
Why was a gift card returned to me? I expected the payment for today and now I have to send it again

@dealspotrvenezuela

Jimmy Doheny Good evening, friends of Dealspotr and working friends online on this page. I testify and attest to the cancellation of my payments requested 10 days ago and otherwise authorized for withdrawal.

@SuperDealer
Eudes Ivon

Jimmy Doheny Hi, I am triying to redeem my reward with 8k points and give me this error "make sure you are eligible to claim rewards and try again". but i have everything you ask to claim in my profile, you turning a scam now

@dealspotrvenezuela

Hola si tienes tu nivel muy bajo, por ejemplo por debajo de 5 no te cancelan. Esas son reglas.

@elcv

Jimmy Doheny I think the initiative to open another page is excellent. What I find in bad taste is that they do not pay their outstanding debts and do not make late payments. that's not serious of you

@SrKyon

Jimmy Doheny friend not that I charged this account 2 months ago and right now nothing will not be that I can no longer redeem my card and I try to cash it and there is no solution

@angelcastillo

A quien le han pagado el saldo, que tenia algien reportece.para saber si hay esperanza de que cancelen.

@Marimore

Jimmy Doheny hola no me llegos mis tarjeta de pago, me sale que mi cuenta no esta activa para cancelar pago. necesito saber porq ;

@Marimore

Jimmy Doheny hola necesito saber porq solicite pago y me lo devolvieron y ahora sale que mi mcuenta no esta activa para configurar pago

@anaguerra1
Ana Guerra

Jimmy Doheny Why is it that an exclusive group of people are allowed to keep working deals while the rest of us are struggling with simplycodes?

@mariasolita
Maria Solita

Jimmy Doheny
Good night, the last gift card I received ($ 13) from this magnificent platform did not work when I wanted to collect it, could you review and give me a response please, thank you

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Maria Solita It looks like your gift card was received by the email address you have on file. If you are having issues with the gift card, please reach out to Amazon. The gift cards are sent directly from Amazon.