1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@GEORGEHOWK

Oops! Your validation: Get 20% Off Your Entire Purchase at L'eclisse Cosmetics (Single-Use Code) was flagged for the following reason: The uploaded screenshot was not uniquely generated. Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations!

https://dealspotr.com/deal/-ds-get-20-off-your-entire-purchase-at-leclisse-cosmetics-

Hi, I wanted to know if there is a problem with the page since I did not do the same invalidation several times and I know why the image is not correct.

@nagatopain

George Howk you invalidated the deal for several times and uses one screenshot on all those invalidations.

@GEORGEHOWK
George Howk

Jason Abrenica That's why I ask if there are problems on the page. I did not do it several times, since you can see that the comments are the same and the time as well.

@nagatopain

George Howk The time is different. the first is 8:07:19 AM, the 2nd is 8:07:46 AM, the 3rd is 8:08:25 AM and the last is 8:09:23 AM.

@GEORGEHOWK
George Howk

Jason Abrenica clear because the page did not take the invalidation as you can notice the time difference is minimal, otherwise I would not gain anything with doing this several times, but thank you very much.

Shop by category