1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@emily_

PAYMENT DELAYS

Hi everyone, as many of your have noticed, there is a delay in the payment of gift cards right now. Please rest assured, you will be getting your gift cards soon — we are processing requests from 2/4 today, and will continue to work towards our 2-7 day window soon.

I hope you can accept this slight delay on our part, and have patience with us as we pay out gift cards in the order they were claimed. Thanks so much for your time on Dealspotr!

@BryceG

Emily Helwig Okay, thank you very much for contacting us. Take the issue of payments more seriously

@Lindsay24

Emily Helwig It wanted that they were mas attentivly to the payments, that it was like ante.: (

@Caulifla

Emily Helwig
Okay, although I'm waiting for my card from February 7, I hope you can solve it in the short time please, greetings

@margotmandret1
margarita

Emily Helwig thank you Emily for a such better answer... is good to read something for being motivated again to back to do this... thank you

@dealselec1
Luis Culpa

Emily Helwig

14 days and nothing that I answer. I think this is an abuse for we spend our time here.

@eliaslopez860302
elias lopez

Emily Helwig

hello my payment has not been processed and I requested it on 6/2/19, I need a true date because I mention that they were being processed since yesterday and still nothing that I receive thanks

@Yorgelisjhins

Emily Helwig before the payments arrive in 5 days but now in 8 days they tell you to send then you have to wait 5 more days so that it arrives to the mail

@laraine

Emily Helwig Hi.! How long do you think you will process all the payments? I've request my gift cart at 2/12/2019 and I still waiting for it, please solve this delay soon... :(

@eliaslopez860302
elias lopez

Emily Helwig the payment has not been proven yet it seems to me a mockery of his part srt Emily, it would be that he could give prompt solution. because it is not only my person but many users of the community dealspotr

@leomjc
LEO MARIN

Emily Helwig I requested my gift card on february 1st. Then, on february 8th I saw the redeem bottom on green again, so I had to request it AGAIN and wait for even more time. This is upsetting! Patience has a limit.

@emily_
Emily Helwig

Yulli Masabé Hi there! We're working on cards from 2/7 now — when did you request yours?

@yullimasabe

Emily Helwig

Miss, I just checked and I just got the gift card. Thank you for attending to my request and informing

@eliaslopez860302
elias lopez

Emily Helwig

My payment has 8 days in process. They still have delays with the payments that stop that they should have had a solution, because my previous payment is delayed by 21 or more thanks.

@rickhi2000

Emily Helwig "slight delay" you're putting it a quite mildly, I made my request on 2/11/2019, and I'm still waiting. Anyway, I hope this problem is resolved soon.

@emily_
Emily Helwig

khedar rickhi Hi there, we're working on cards from 2/7 now, so you should be getting yours in about 4-5 days. Thanks for your patience.

@rickhi2000

Emily Helwig I'm worried about the fact that the performance's going down. Working I got to 38 and working I went down to 10. It's scary to keep working. What's going on? Please check this out. I no longer appear to influence either... what happened???. Please thank you for your help. Please excuse me.

@NATALY
GINA

Emily Helwig thank you for your prompt reply and thanks for the

information mily Helwig

@nilsonjfjm
Nilson Rosal

Emily Helwig Good afternoon greetings from day 11/02 request my first card and to date I'm still waiting for it. what is happening, I think it should be an incentive rather to continue working with you friends.

@emily_
Emily Helwig

Nilson Rosal Hi! We're working on cards from 2/7 now, so you should be getting yours in about 4-5 days. Thanks for your patience.

@Juniorthin

Emily Helwig I've been 9 days and I have not been paid 2/16/2019

$ 30 Amazon Gift Card (for 30,000 points) was requested on 2/25/2019

Processing

@emily_
Emily Helwig

Junior Alex Garcia We're working on cards from 2/7 right now. At this rate, you should be receiving yours in about 9 days.

@joseeeg
Jose Gomez

Emily Helwig Hello, Rachel, 13 days ago I claimed my gift card and they still do not process it.

@emily_
Emily Helwig

Jose Gomez Hi, we are processing cards from 2/7 right now. We will let you know when we get to 2/14.

@andresandrade
AndresA

Emily Helwig hello,

I've been 20 days and I have not been paid 2/8/2019

$ 100 Amazon Gift Card (for 100,000 points) was requested on 2/27/2019

Processing

@emily_
Emily Helwig

AndresA Hi, we are processing cards from 2/7 right now. Yours from 2/8 should probably be processed tomorrow

@Delvallec

Emily Helwig
Could you tell us why the delay in payment, if this will be the new regulation? because if so, sorry but I do not see it right for the worker team of dealspotr

@emily_
Emily Helwig

Delvalle Carvajal Hi there! There's been a slight delay in payment, however everyone will still be getting their gift cards sent out — it will just be taking a bit longer time than normal. We'd like to ask for your patience during this time. Thanks

@Delvallec

Emily Helwig
My card was requested on 10/02, when it's my turn to answer? Thank you, lady, I hope you can resolve this terrible delay, because we do not deserve it, instead of improving, it gets worse.

@raisa_daliz
Rahiiza

Really. Emily Helwig How long do we have to wait for this error?

Will it be normalized?

When they will continue working in our term of 2 to 7 days.

We need a concrete answer.

@emily_
Emily Helwig

Rahiiza I can't say as of right now when the payments will be back on track. I will let you know when the queue has become smaller.

@luis1698
Luis

Emily Helwig

Hello, my payment says processing from 13/2/2019. plis :D

@emily_
Emily Helwig

Luis Hi, we are processing cards from 2/7 right now. We will let you know when we get to 2/13.

@dealselec1
Luis Culpa

Emily Helwig What is the game? It is assumed that it is per day. today it was the 8/2's who really just said. Speak clearly. Look, we're not going to pay, see if we're going to pay. They are playing with us. Yesterday they paid the 7/2 because today they do not pay the 8/2

@dealselec1
Luis Culpa

Emily Helwig and this will be permanently that a person must wait 20 days to receive a gift card, be honest and not play with people because that is what we are playing with us with those who work here. because we do not say it as you do not say anything.

@dealselec1
Luis Culpa

Emily Helwig It is not supposed that yesterday they answered the day 7-2 and today they give the 8-2 bone what is the game?

@caribsincle
Cesar

Emily Helwig Hello friend, my payment is from 2/8/2019 for when would arrive friend?

in the month of March will everything be normalized again?

@HernanC

Emily Helwig Good afternoon, request my gift card on 08/02/19 and I have not had an answer, could you please indicate when it will be canceled?

@marufujisaki
Maria Riera

Emily Helwig Hello. My payment was requested on 2/8 and i'm still waiting for it, when will it arrive?

@emily_
Emily Helwig

Maia Oropeza Hi there! As you can see, we're experiencing delays. Processing cards from 2/8 - 2/10 today.

@andresandrade
AndresA

Emily Helwig me it seems an insult of its part to have to wait more than 21 days for my payment i asked for it on 2/8 and still nothing that comes to me I hope and i can solve the problem and can release my payment since they are more than 21 days delay

@Campana19

Emily Helwig

Okay, although I'm waiting for my card from February 8, I hope you can solve it in the short time please, greetings

@enrique19

Emily Helwig

Okay, although I'm waiting for my card from February 13, I hope you can solve it in the short time please, greetings

@ellen_5510

EmGood Morning. Sorry for the inconvenience but I claim payment on 02/10/2019 and not yet m, e has arrivedily Helwig

@genehdez91

Emily Helwig Please, I need you to help me with a payment that I have requested since 02/10/219, so far they have not done so. Grateful

@ellen_5510

Emily Helwig Good Morning. Sorry for the inconvenience but I claim payment on 02/10/2019 and not yet m, e has arrived

@emily_
Emily Helwig

amira bklmty Hi there, we will be processing gift card redemptions through 2/12 today. So yours will be in a week or so.

@CatchThisDeal
Juan Jose

Emily Helwig Hi Emily i would like to know when is my GC coming, i have 11 days since i requested it

@emily_
Emily Helwig

Juan Jose Hi there, we will be processing gift card redemptions through 2/12 today.

@V_Rodriguez
victor

Emily Helwig
hello emily request my gift card on 02/19 and I still have not, do you have any delay in payment?

@emily_
Emily Helwig

victor Hi there, we will be processing gift card redemptions through 2/12 today.

@antonietaper250
Antonieta

Hi, my payment has not yet arrived, I ordered it from February 14, if you could review please.

@emily_
Emily Helwig

Antonieta Hi there, we will be processing gift card redemptions through 2/12 today.

@emily_
Emily Helwig

pedro alba Hi there, we will be processing gift card redemptions through 2/12 today.

@alialidiaz98
ali diaz

Emily Helwig what happens with my gift card, i claimed on 2/25 and i don't receive it yet

@emily_
Emily Helwig

ali diaz Hi there, we will be processing gift card redemptions through 2/12 today.

@catherinealexa

Emily Helwig My payment has not arrived I requested it 15 days ago approximately, to be exapto the day 14 of February. I have not received it yet

@emily_
Emily Helwig

Brian Miller Hi there, we will be processing gift card redemptions through 2/12 today.

@marbrito17

Emily Helwig Hello Goodnight friend, I require you to help me obtain my payment at Dealsport, which was requested on February 22, 2019. Looking forward to your collaboration. Good night.

@davideal1

Emily Helwig
My payment has 12 days in process. when they are from 2 to 7 days, this is in process from 2/23/2019. Why are the payments taking so long?

@palcoh

Emily Helwig Hello, please I would like to know when I would receive my giftcard, I have been waiting for it from 2/28/2019. Thanks

@NESTORN

Emily Helwig I wanted to know if this delay in the payment of the cards is for some special reason or if from now on the sending of the cards will take so many days.

@nelio
nelio

Emily Helwig my gift card arrives today? Request it on 2/11/2019

@Yorgelisjhins

Emily Helwig just a question if I asked her this day tell me the truth when it arrives will be the other week or this porfa answers friend

2/16/2019

$10 Amazon Gift Card (for 10,000 points) was requested on 3/4/2019

Processing

@Yorgelisjhins

Emily Helwig just tell you something friend that if you are working with pay 2/12 until that day the payment will be very slow because if people throw cards on this date 04/03/2019 then the payment will be made in April just say that you put more moderators so that the payment is accelerated if you will never pay in 7 days and they will always pay in 20 good days and excuse the inconvenience

@harleyquinn860302

Emily Helwig

My payment has 8 days in process. They still have delays with the payments that stop that they should have had a solution, because my previous payment is delayed by 19 or more thanks.

@ginaslibrary
Gina Butler

Emily Helwig I completed a campaign on Feburary 18th. The payment is $52 via PayPal. I have not heard a single thing since I submitted my post. I even emailed the contact off site. With no reply. How do I go about receiving my payment? I will not be working with Dealspotr again. This is crazy. Thank you.

@claire_alexandra

Emily Helwig

Hello, yesterday you processed the gift cards of February 12th. Today you process the 13th because I request my gift card on February 13th.

@doryzoo
@doryzoo

Hi

Please, Could you tell me what to do to win a Gift card?

Thank you by advance

@jooseemanu2
José Manuel

Emily Helwig

It is unfair what happened to me .. I asked for my $ 10 card between February 15 and 17 (I do not remember the exact day, but it was between those two days) And today when I went to check, I got 10,000 points back without saying anything. That is, I wasted my time waiting for the points to be returned in the end without telling me anything? I demand an answer for this.

It is unfair what happened to me .. I asked for my $ 10 card between February 15 and 17 (I do not remember the exact day, but it was between those two days) And today when I went to check, I got 10,000 points back without saying anything. That is, I wasted my time waiting for the points to be returned in the end without telling me anything? I demand an answer for this.

@romeroandre2054

Emily Helwig
I waited for a gift card for 25 days to come back to me. The gift has already been returned to me like 4 times without any reason for working well. this page is no longer useful they want you to work for free. metatnse your gift card where you enter

@marbrito17

Emily Helwig Good morning friend, I would like to know if I have to wait a long time for payment to be made, since initially I had requested it on February 2, but because I did not know what activities I could do besides validate offers, they returned my request for payment. 10 dollars and I removed 5000 thousand points, I retired again on February 22 and continued with the validation activities and one or the other printable because so far is what I have begun to understand, but again today I find that I received the withdrawal request and they take away 3000 thousand points again. What I would like is that at least I cancel my 10 dollars that until now continue to be mine and I understand that I will advance in the rest of the activities that your page gives us. thank you and happy day.

@Larry0112

Hi Emily, I hope you be fine. I have been waiting for my gift card from March 3. It already passed 7 day and I have not received my pay yet. I'm using my time in this page and I would like to receive my card soon please!!!

@ajgp
Isabella

Ricardo Perez Hi Ricardo you should know that the 7 days are from monday to friday. March 3 was sunday, you have only 5 days waiting. Just wait.

@Larry0112

Hi Isabella, ok, thanks for you reply, I'll wait

@Im_pesa

Emily Helwig Hi, my system says that my gift card was sent (03/08/2019) but in my mail it is not found. i keep waiting, please check. thank you.

@josuesito

Emily Helwig good morning, in my account says that my reward has arrived but it is not in my mail. what should i do?

@josecarr

My gift card says sent on 03/08/2019 but it is not in my mail? Can you help me with that?

@Larry0112

Emily Helwig Excuse me, I had 7 days waiting for my gift card but then dealspotr sends me back the request, now I have to wait for 7 days again. Why happened that? I need a reply because we're working here and we have these problems with payments!

@morelba

Emily Helwig

Hi, request my gift card on 2/25/2019 and it's been more than 15 days and still nothing that arrives

@ginaslibrary
Gina Butler

My payment is finally in pending. It's been pending since 3/19. Everyday when I check it though, the date it was submitted changes. When should I expect the payment to go through?

@enrique19

Emily Helwig 14 days waiting for my payment, because they last so long? was sent on 12/3/2019 a reply?

@LaikOx18
Ibraim P.

Emily Helwig Hi Emily, 10 days delay of my payment. It was requested on 03/11.

@Enelly
Enelly

Emily Helwig Hi Emily. I just sent you a email talking about the duplicate account issue. Please, hope u can respond me back soon. Thank u.

@Enelly
Enelly

Emily Helwig Hi Emily. I just send you a email. Please, I need you to see it and send me a answer. Thanks!

@Enelly
Enelly

Emily Helwig hello Emily greetings from Venezuela I address to you to know about my account which I have $40 on hold but I see that access to produce and receive my payment is not available please work to support my wife and my family as I do not have work for the cituacion of the country excuse the writing and translation God bless you.

@enrique19

Emily Helwig 7 days waiting for my payment, because they last so long? was sent on 04/13/2019 a reply?

@Enelly
Enelly

Emily Helwig

hello good afternoon. i express before you my discomfort because you have not returned my account and my money that i have accumulated and the truth is that this is a lack of seriousness in this company which we spent day and night working on this and i know many Venezuelan friends who have done the same and even blocked the forum or media not to let us present our complaints is not fair is lack of consideration of you and the truth that we have a God who is just and will do divine justice for this. without more than saying that God has mercy on you.

@Enelly
Enelly

Emily Helwig because what I explain is why I do not block my account once I cancel my money I have accumulated. It is not fair that you do that so we are serious in this work but you have shown us the opposite that God has mercy on you and pay my 40 dollars.

@deliciouslysavvy

Emily Helwig I need help woth a sponsor that I did work for that I cannot get in touch with. Can you assist me or tell me who to talk to for any help possible? Thank you...

@cristin
cristina

Emily Helwig I have 10 days waiting my card and i dont get it yet. what's happen?

Shop by category