1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. How to Use Dealspotr
@kclara

Please help

what am I doing wrong. I always check every activity I do on the page and they still take it as bad. why?

Oops! Your validation: Get 35% Off Your Order at 2 Be 3 (Site-Wide) was flagged for the following reason: Problem with your tip (formatting, grammar, incomplete information). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

Oops! Your validation: $844 Gold Medal Hair Hot Dog Cooker w/ 56 Hot Dog & 40 Bun Capacity, 120v (vs. $863.41) at Sam's Club was flagged for the following reason: The product deal is not valid (e.g. missing model #). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

Oops! Your validation: Enjoy 40% Off Your Order at teakruthi (Single-Use Code) was flagged for the following reason: Problem with your tip (formatting, grammar, incomplete information). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

Oops! Your validation: $149 Shark Clean Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe Vacuum Cleaner, Blue (vs. $199.99) at Abt Electronics was flagged for the following reason: The best online price URL provided is not a valid comparison price. Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

Oops! Your validation: Free Shipping on Your Order at Shy Siren (Site-Wide) was flagged for the following reason: Problem with your deal title (typo, language, grammar, style). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

@nagatopain

Jimin for the 2nd You didnot include tha model number of the product which infact, base on the screenshot, the model number is clearly visible but you omitted the model number which is very important when creating a product deal specialy on your deal that you made.

@nagatopain

Jimin for the 3rd one you omitted the word "I" you just put "am validating". the correct is "I am validating" . But you just received a warning message since your validation is still there. nextym double check the spelling of every word on your deal. =)

@nagatopain

Jimin and for the last one you put Get Free Shipping Off Your Order which is wrong and misleading. another moderator corrected the title.