1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@Deyag

PLEASE HELP, I NEED AN ASWERD

HEY! they have lowered me from level 49 to 15 and they tell me that I have to publish for different stores and it is what I have done, not only do I confirm validation codes, but I have also reactivated. will it be possible for you to tell me if it is an error or not? Because if so, why have you warned me for weeks that I've done something wrong? I was always told that I was fine and from one day to the next I got points for no reason? I need an answer.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

DEYANETH GONZÁLEZ The moderation team sent you an explanation about the reason for the point deduction, which was due to you only validating deals as activity. It's important to do helpful deal posting activity: - Post deals for a wide variety of stores, in particular stores that don’t have many deals yet - Use a wide variety of validation types (creations, reactivations, confirmations, edits, etc.) - Provide evidence of reactivation expiration dates. If none, default to a month. - Post deals for shopper requested stores (and earn double the points!) - Try out the new Deal Posting Projects to earn more points quicker.