1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@goodfellow_jca

Please help me with this

Good morning I was rejected for edit errors in reactivation some deals, I do not understand why, please if you could explain me more detailed which is the reason. I believe maybe is for the date of expiration, I don't remember if I changed it.

Oops! Your validation: 10% Off Your Next Order at Baby Be Mine Maternity (Site-wide) was flagged for the following reason: Edit is invalid (e.g. the changes were incorrect, the edit was unhelpful, the edit did not change anything on the deal.). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

Oops! Your validation: Save 15% Off Your Next Purchase at Enclave was flagged for the following reason: Edit is invalid (e.g. the changes were incorrect, the edit was unhelpful, the edit did not change anything on the deal.). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

Oops! Your validation: 10% Off Your Next Order at Baby Be Mine Maternity (Site-wide) was flagged for the following reason: Edit is invalid (e.g. the changes were incorrect, the edit was unhelpful, the edit did not change anything on the deal.). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

@palmaresG1995

JULIO a mi me esta pasando lo mismo y justo con 3 reactivaciones

@goodfellow_jca
JULIO

Angel Palmares Angel un saludo, me da gusto que me hayas contactado, bueno cualquier cosa que sepa te aviso a ver si hay algun error en estas validaciones

@palmaresG1995

JULIO seguro , porque aun no entiendo que edite mal. y lo peor que baja la puntuacion de 18 a 14 me bajaron

@nagatopain

JULIO You Just edit Start date and the end date of the deal which is not helpful. It is not expired yet but you edit the dates without showing a proof on your screenshot to support on your editions.

@goodfellow_jca
JULIO

Jason Abrenica Thank you Jason, but most of the times in re-activation , we do not see the expiration date of the deal, in that case what can you recommend me.

Shop by category