1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. Bug Reports & Feedback
@HernanC

Please revise

The promotional code is reactive because it extends to the days of the offer. I do not understand why they mark it as an error, in the capture it clearly indicates that it was extended.

Oops! Your validation: 55% Off Your Order at Rugs USA (Site-Wide) was flagged for the following reason: Edit is invalid (e.g. the changes were incorrect, the edit was unhelpful, the edit did not change anything on the deal.). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

Also, this offer was reactive as they reactivated this code again, I do not understand why the system is marking this type of error, and if it is a person could easily check that this code was working correctly.

Oops! Your validation: Save 45% Off on Your Order at Blue Sky Peptide was flagged for the following reason: Edit is invalid (e.g. the changes were incorrect, the edit was unhelpful, the edit did not change anything on the deal.). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

On the other hand I have been waiting 18 days for my gift card to be canceled, I have not received any response.

@nagatopain

Hernan Jose Cordero For the first one, you reactivated the deal for 3 days oly without showing any proof on your screenshot that it will expire after 3days. If the expiration date is not indicated, the default time frame is 2 weeks.

@HernanC

Jason Abrenica That the capture does not show the expiration date does not affect in any way the quality and veracity of the offer, since it was available in the time indicated. I do not understand your work methodology, because for example when you load captures that shows the application of the promotional code in the shopping cart or checkout there the expiration date is not shown, because most to not say all stores do not show the date of expiration of a coupon when they are in the checkout, however the capture is valid. So why make this correction meaningless when I already have time working with you and the work methodology that I have used is valid.

@HernanC

Jason Abrenica What I would like to know is that 20 days have passed and I still have not canceled the gift card that I requested

@nagatopain

Hernan Jose Cordero Same reason for the 2nd one. You reactivated the deal and extend the duration for just 2 days without proof on your sceenshot

@HernanC

Jason Abrenica That the capture does not show the expiration date does not affect in any way the quality and veracity of the offer, since it was available in the time indicated. I do not understand their work methodology, when they load captures that shows the application of the promotional code in the shopping cart or checkout there is not shown the majority to not say all the stores do not show the expiration date of a coupon however the capture It is valid. So why make this correction meaningless when I already have time working with you.