1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. Bug Reports & Feedback
@Prafael

Please Revise

hear what this is, the codes you reactivate are not personal reference, it is a mistake and you must verify it as soon as possible. it can not be just this

Oops! Your validation: Save 10% Off Your Order at Touch Dolls (Site-Wide) was flagged for the following reason: Personal referral code undisclosed during the deal creation. Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

11h ago
Oops! Your validation: Get 15% Off Your Order at Gallon Gear (Site-Wide) was flagged for the following reason: Personal referral code undisclosed during the deal creation. Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

12h ago
Oops! Your validation: Save 25% Off Your Order at Civion (Site-Wide) was flagged for the following reason: Personal referral code undisclosed during the deal creation. Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

12h ago
Oops! Your validation: Get 10% Off Your Order at Dsrcv (Site-Wide) was flagged for the following reason: Personal referral code undisclosed during the deal creation. Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

13h ago
Oops! Your validation: Get 25% Off Your Order at Jheeez (Site-Wide) was flagged for the following reason: Personal referral code undisclosed during the deal creation. Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

@Prafael
Rafael

Greg Hart

If you already told me, the problem is that if you mark it like that, you get 0 points like working

@saturngh663
Greg Hart

Rafael no te daran puntos si es reactivacion, pero si es un codigo nuevo te dara lo mismo que un single use

@Prafael
Rafael

Greg Hart

ok I understand, and that's the new way? And if the payment does not arrive?

@saturngh663
Greg Hart

Rafael eso es viejo. y si llegan los pagos!

@Prafael
Rafael

Greg Hart

thanks, one more thing if almost all the codes are now referal code, to find normal coupons to reactivate them is more complicated, what can I do validate? and reactivate what you can? and those of sigle use I continue with those normals?