1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@betannyarror

Please tell me what this means: Oops! Your validation: 10% Off Your Next Purchase at Bright Star Kids (Single-Use Code) was flagged for the following reason: The deal type is incorrect (it should not be listed as an Ongoing Deal). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations!

Please tell me what this means: Oops! Your validation: 10% Off Your Next Purchase at Bright Star Kids (Single-Use Code) was flagged for the following reason: The deal type is incorrect (it should not be listed as an Ongoing Deal). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations!

@rachelauerbach

Bettany Happy to help! The reason looks incorrect, but the expiration date was wrong. In your tip, you wrote "Offer expire 08/02/2018", but in the deal you set the expiration to 7/16/2018 9:00:00 AM.

@betannyarror
Bettany

Rachel Auerbach ok understand that if you bring the date of esxpiracion in the capture is placed as the one that reflects the image, if the capture does not have the date I must leave tildad the option: I do not know the expiration date

@betannyarror
Bettany

Rachel Auerbach and if it is uncupon of 48 hours or 7 days that minimum time I place?

@rachelauerbach

Bettany If you do not know the expiration date, you can leave the date that we give you. However, if we are able to find the correct date when we check your deal, your deal may be rejected.

Shop by category