1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. How to Use Dealspotr
@JJch1990

Points reduction

Good evening, we as users of Dealspotr we would like to have an official statement and explanation about yesterday's new points policy. The last time you made a similar one @EmilyHewig made an explanation of why you did it but in this case we dont have a clare explanation of such a arbitrary decision. We are not getting any benefit so far with this new policy

@emily_

Juan Jose Hi Juan! We have made a change in the points system to encourage more accurate deal posting on Dealspotr. You'll still earn more points the higher your accuracy score is, so posting great, accurate deals for stores with fewer codes (like the Shopper Requested Stores) is still the best way to continue earning points while helping the Dealspotr community to the fullest.

@kirbydealer
José

Emily Helwig to encourage? I do post Shopper request and as you can see shopper request are hard to find (or get), the problem isn't the posting deal, the problem is that you have decreased way too much the points without any logical answer. More accurate deals? This doesn't even have any sense. We can't expect what website a person will use so that's the reason why Dealspotr has tons of coupons from different websites. If people leave Dealspotr your website will fall too, unless you keep the users that use bot to post deals. Get rid of people that's not being useful to the community instead of decreasing points over and over. Some Websites don't even send coupons or promotions. Improve in things that really are useful, clean up the sites that has over 100 single use codes, the bad coupons that someone upload by troll, expired coupons from years, minor bugs, tying to make a design more friendly, cleaning up the website from bad behavior, improve in posting deal section, doing a guide for new users, removing websites that aren't working.

@Soni
Sonico

José Friend make your claim, in the rotten trash can because that's the way things are ... They are not interested in this type of "Feedback" they will simply give you a "General already formulated and written" use response and they will ignore the subject, no it is the first, nor second time, that the score for validating or publishing offers decreases. The last time was a big disappointment and many users left Dealspotr and Dealspotr did not care, this time it will happen the same.

@Soni
Sonico

José I mention other information, the offers of the "Shopper request" is also giving fewer points, I hope Emily Helwig or Victoria David explains why they also reduced the score of "Shopper Request" and I do not think the "We made a change in the points system to encourage bla bla bla" apply for this situation, let's hope to see what they invent to tell us.

@JJch1990
Juan Jose

Emily Helwig i dont know if the answer you are giving me is a copy & paste but do you know how hard is to find a Shopper request offer? more than 200 stores and barely one has a site-wide, i believe this is a lack of respect against all of us. Instead of stimulating the adding of new user you are making us to consider if this is all worth it

@JJch1990
Juan Jose

Emily Helwig You should take the suggestions made by the user Jose and not making harsh decision which the only affected are us. Another thing: i know we can earn points depending of our accuracy score, but i have 2 days since i havent increased my accuracy score; i am at 46 and receiving 60 points for a site-wide one; when am going to reach an accuracy where can i receive 90 points like before if you are slow as a turtle to increase the score and fast to decreasing it?

@kylie614

Emily Helwig Hi. With all due respect, he has tried to find a code in those stores (I doubt it). Do you know how complicated it is? (I doubt it). in an account, how many codes of these will we find? I think you are putting your interest above everything and everyone. How many points does a code of those stores offer? How many do I need to complete an account? I tell you all these questions to see if before committing this abuse you stopped to think about what you are doing. Victoria David

@Soni
Sonico

Juan Jose Your "Accuracy" is 46 and you earn 60 pnts each you upload a "Site-Wide" offer? ... Then it is a lie on the part of Dealspotr who earns much more to have greater "Accuracy", my "Accuracy" is of 30 and earned 58 Ptns by uploading a "Site-Wide" offer.

Shop by category