1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@elec

problem with my gift card

Good morning, I read that your gift card will arrive between 2 to 7 days. good and I've been waiting for 8 days and still nothing that give me an answer I would like to know what is happening, because they have not given me my gift card.

@elec
@elec

Rachel Auerbach thank you I hope a positive response, since they are waiting 8 days.

@oliviaanderson15

Rachel Auerbach good morning Rachel, It has been 6 days since I processed my gift card and it has not been approved, I would like to know what is going on, if there are problems with the page or it will definitely take so long to approve the gift cards that we earned with care. Thank you

@rachelauerbach

olivia anderson Your Accuracy Score is currently too low to be approved for a gift card. It must be above a 7 to qualify.

@oliviaanderson15

Rachel Auerbach I find it unfair because at the time of processing my gift card I had it in 10 and today 6th day of having processed it I go down to 6 what a coincidence, should have more consideration with the community that we work a lot

@rachelauerbach

olivia anderson By the time that we processed your account, you had posted multiple invalid deals. In order to be considered for a gift card your activity must be of mainly valid deals.

@oliviaanderson15

Rachel Auerbach reviewing my account I am upset with the lack of consideration and respect you have for the community, processed my gift card and I was denied because my accuracy score was very low (6), I accommodated and re-processed it and my score of precision is 10 and I am also denied because it is very low, my question is: how much should it be then the score? I really like you a prompt and convincing answer

@rachelauerbach

olivia anderson Here at Dealspotr, we do respect the community. This is why we take our deal moderations very seriously and want to make sure we are rewarding members who are providing value to the community. We do appreciate your efforts, but we also reserve the right to penalize users who are not being helpful to the community, as stated in our guidelines. If you apply for a gift card with a higher Accuracy Score and your activity is valid, you will be approved. However, the moderators must see a change in your activity.

Shop by category