1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@Coupondipity

Question About Accuracy Score

My accuracy score has decreased over the last several months, and I haven't changed my deal posting process. I started with Dealspotr from the beginning and I'm extremely careful in what I post. My accuracy score is 60%, which seems to indicate that 40% of my deals are inaccurate and I find that difficult to believe. Can anyone shed any light on this?

@angiesue43

Vicki Floyd Same here with me....and my Influence Score has really dropped recently, making me ineligible for most of the campaigns.

@Coupondipity

Angie Bailey I realize that some of my deals may have small inaccuracies (wrong info from the merchant, deal is extended, etc.), but not a whopping 40% having inaccuracies!

@andieschilstra

Vicki Floyd Hi Vicki, Dealspotr's algorithm changed last month to elimiate outliers that affected influence scores. That being said, everyone's scores changed/shifted to adjust for the new calculation. We apologize for any inconvenience that may have caused, however, please note it happened to everyone and not just your account. Thank you!

@Coupondipity

Andie Schilstra Hey there - I didn't feel singled out, I just find it difficult to understand how 40% of my deals could have inaccuracies. That just doesn't sound possible with as careful as I am. Thanks for your reply! I could understand maybe 1 or 2 deals out of 20 having issues, but 4 out of 10? It sounds inaccurate to me.

Shop by category