1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@LaurenN

Recent Changes for Merchant Pages

Hi everyone! For those inquiring/looking for where the number of active promo codes are for a merchant, you will want to look under the tab on the left hand side that says "coupon facts & statistics". At the top there is a sentence that begins with "As of today..." and discloses the number of active offers, promo codes, and if applicable a breakdown of the number of counts for single use codes and referral codes. Hope this helps for those that have been asking! Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

@XJuniorX28

Lauren Nelson Hello Lauren, if you are right, that statistic appears, what does not appear is how many coupons there are in total between promotional codes, active offers, reference codes, single use and expired codes to know if the page has more of 30 codes and thus avoid penalties. In addition, it does not appear how much was the last time a code was used, to see if a code may or may not work,

These are data that had the previous design of the page and facilitated the work. regards

@cate_li

Lauren Nelson It is true that this figure only reflects the promotional codes that are active, not the total codes that each store has, so it is very difficult to know which stores have more than 30 codes.

@JaWenoBMX

Lauren Nelson Excuse me, but what we need to know to avoid penalties is the total coupons that the store has, to know if it has more than 30 codes or not.

@Yes67
Yessi Gal
Lauren Nelson is simple for example this store https://dealspotr.com/promo-codes/unicorneyewear.com if your look in

Unicorn Eye Wear Coupons Facts & Statistics see this:

• 94 Coupons launched annually

36 Active promo codes today (This is promo codes active) is more that 30 = High Store coupons

• 7 Projected codes launching next month

Single use and referrals codes have a section

Referral codes normal coupons = 30

Referral single use coupons = 150

Single coupons is now newsletter coupons = 150.

Cheers

@luiscarlos
luis perez

Lauren Nhello lauren please can you tell me where the error is and an offer that has time running.elson

@luiscarlos
luis perez

Lauren Nelson

9h ago

Oops! Your validation: Save $198 Off on Tailored Suits Bundles at Institchu was flagged for the following reason: No direct link provided / cannot locate deal. Your Accuracy Score may have been affected.Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details. After 5 days they come and mark me the offer but still it is available within the offers that offers offers, that someone clarify this to me.