1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@rachelauerbach

Recent changes on Dealspotr

Hi Dealspotr Community! If you’ve been using the site for a while, I’m sure you’ve noticed some recent changes to the site. This post is here to explain some of these changes to you.

Design:

We updated the design of Dealspotr to be both more modern look and a better organization of what we do here on the site. All of the same options are available, just in different places. All of the actions you’d normally take are just in different places.

Gift Cards:

We’ve had some issues with gift cards over the past month or so, as you may know. We’re currently working on training new moderators to speed up this process to get everyone their payments as quickly as possible, but this obviously makes the process slower. We hope to get the process sped up in the next week or so, but please bare with us if it takes longer. Please remember, Dealspotr is not an employer, so we reserve the right to award gift cards as we can to those who have earned them.

Deal Rejections:

There have also been some new reasons for deal rejections. We will be providing some more information on what has been updated ASAP.

We’re trying to make the Dealspotr community as amazing as we can for all of you, so we appreciate your patience in this transition period. Thanks for using Dealspotr! :)

@yosaharaare

Rachel Auerbach in my opinion if there is a big change to what we are accustomed should tell us what will be those changes made or a video tutorial explaining what should be done to be prepared and not have rejections and much less affected the level of presicion

@jooseemanu
JD

Rachel Auerbach Hello, sorry for the annoyance but could you check what I wrote in my thread? I need help

@joosee4
Jose

yashora areque It's a bit frustrating the way they lead the levels. When you make a mistake you eliminate two levels at the moment but when you add almost never goes up, why? So you do not feel motivated to keep adding coupons.

@eduardr10

Rachel Auerbach Hello, I am very grateful that you are helping us to know the changes made in the platform.

I would like to know why my acuracci score from 53 to 1 has been lowered. They tell me that it is because I have invalidated many deals, however the penalty seems very aggressive. I hope it is a mistake since I have been working with you for months and it is the first time that I feel so disillusioned.

To finish, I would like to know the approximate number of followers that are necessary in instagram to qualify as an influencer. regards

@margotmandret1
margarita

Maria Lentinelly 13 days ago I claimed mine and I did not recive yet... We know DEALSPOTR IS NOT AN EMPLOYER. But you offered a rewards for our work and we work for that "FOR REWARDS NOT FOR MONEY" this rewards we use to buy our stuff on line ans i think if you offer you must to be resposable to give us... Sorry but is my opinion. And also I think is not the right way to give us an aswer when we ask for our gift cards

"Please remember, Dealspotr is not an employer, so we reserve the right to award gift cards as we can to those who have earned them"
@jooseemanu
JD

Rachel Auerbach

Hello, Rachel, 13 days ago I claimed my gift card and they have not processed it yet. I have not raised the level either, why?

@Yisus96
Yisus

Rachel Auerbach In my opinion, they should also improve or make an adjustment in the way of leveling, because it takes too long to raise the pressure score, and I am aware that they give 0.2 or 0.5 points for each valid deal and remove 2 or 3 points for each every bad deal. What I do not understand

is how much should be done to be able to climb two or three levels, as well as when you penalize us; Many good and valid publications are made, in my case, I do all the activities of the page good and corrected by the moderators, but almost never raise the precicion score, rather it is a miracle that goes up, so to speak. I really do not understand this system. I hope an answer, thanks :)

@leomjc
LEO MARIN

Rachel Auerbach I think this "processing" time you guys are taking has been way too long. You say that Dealspotr is not an employeer and we get it BUT we still are investing our time and energy adding or reactivating coupons on this site to earn a reward on a decent time. It's not like you are giving away gift cards for doing nothing. It's kind of frustating.

@margotmandret1
margarita

LEO MARIN every change that they have made so far seems to make it against us, because we usually follow the guidelines they gave us. Why DEALSPOTR are doing this kind of things?

@eliaslopez860302
elias lopez

Rachel Auerbach Hi. they do not have time estimated for the accreditation of the amazon gif card. 12 days ago I claimed my gift card and they still do not process it. thank you

@sugecarra

Rachel Auerbach I agree with the majority if we work hard is for the reward I expect from the 2nd of this month and still nothing, in addition the adjustment system is not balanced if you make a mistake you get 2 for each error but if you do everything well you go up too little or do not go up, check to be able to continue working and growing together thanks

@XJuniorX28

Hello Rachel I would like to know why they have been slow to process my payment request a gift card on 02/05/2019 and I still do not receive it

@Prafael
Rafael

Rachel Auerbach
hello, they do not even give an answer or an explanation that because the delay of the gift card, only with what you published does not finish telling us what is going to happen with the cards, we know that it is not a job, but to say , Dealspotr is not an employer, so we reserve the right to award gift cards as we can to those who have earned them. We know it but it looks unprofessional on the part of a page that has been working for so long.

@dealselec1
Luis Culpa

Rachel Auerbach

14 days and nothing that I answer. I think this is an abuse for we spend our time here.

@Deyag

Rachel Auerbach

Hi. My original account has been closed without reason and I need help. I lowered the level from one day to another from 57 to -20 without allowing me to validate or publish new codes, when the previous day I could not upload new offers or validate to verify that if I made an error when publishing an offer or some poorly prepared validation, I did not have the capacity to claim the gift cards and now I am not allowed to load my dealport account. Please demand that those who manage the account correct the error that has occurred in my dealsport account.

@Deyag

Rachel Auerbach Hi. My original account @DEYANETHGV has been closed without reason and I need help. I lowered the level from one day to another from 57 to -20 without allowing me to validate or publish new codes, when the previous day I could not upload new offers or validate to verify that if I made an error when publishing an offer or some poorly prepared validation, I did not have the capacity to claim the gift cards and now I am not allowed to load my dealport account. Please demand that those who manage the account correct the error that has occurred in my dealsport account.

@alexanderpgj

Rachel Auerbach Hello, Rachel, 12 days ago I claimed my gift card and they have not processed.
I would like to know the reason why I have not been granted the gift card, I hope your prompt response.

@pinto1601

Rachel Auerbach Rachel Auerbach

Hello, Rachel, 13 days ago I claimed my gift card and they still do not process it.

@Campana19

Rachel Auerbach

Okay, although I'm waiting for my card from February 8, I hope you can solve it in the short time please, greetings

@daniela177
daniela
Rachel Auerbach hello rachel I would like to know they are so hard when correcting I have marked many offers for small details and I have even noticed that they do nothing for nothing.
@josegs04
jose

Rachel Auerbach
good a suggestion I would like dealsport to pay every 15 days but I would ask for a phone from the united states and I would give a code for there are many accounts in venezuela that have the same address thank you .....

@Enelly
Enelly

Rachel Auerbach Hi Emily. I just send you a email. Please, I need you to see it and send me a answer. Thanks!

@katrina
Ana

Rachel Auerbach good day, lately I have flagged several publications and the reason: No direct link provided / cannot locate deal, review and if the direct link appears. I hope they check

@katrina
Ana

Rachel Auerbach good day, lately I have flagged several publications and the reason: No direct link provided / cannot locate deal, review and if the direct link appears. I hope they check

@katrina
Ana

@enrique19

Rachel Auerbach 7 days waiting for my payment, because they last so long? was sent on 04/13/2019 a reply?

@elionirvana
elio

Racheinstead of paying me my 10 dls card they deducted me 3 thousand points, they are some damned sons of bitches die damn scammers denounced bitch l Auerbach

Shop by category