1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@rachelauerbach

elias lopez Yes, your accuracy score must be higher than 7 and your activity must be mainly approved validations.

@GreysOropesa
GreisOropesa

Rachel Auerbach Good morning, you can help me. you say there must be more positive validations and that's what I do, but they still took away 5000 points when I asked for my gift card

@rachelauerbach

GreisOropesa Yes, this is because you were mainly posting to stores that have 30+ codes already in them, which is not helpful to the community because users can use the codes already there.

@GreysOropesa
GreisOropesa

Rachel Auerbach I understand, but it seems very exaggerated 5000 points, since it is difficult to work on this page, and I took half of my work, I'm about to ask for my gift card you can help me so that they do not remove so many points.

@rachelauerbach

GreisOropesa I do not have control over that, the moderators take away points based on the severity of the issue. In your case, your deal confirmations and edits for high-volume stores made up 95% of your activity, when you should be posting to low-volume stores and confirmations and edits should be 30% of your activity. This is not helpful to the community and you should focus on posting valid deals in low-volume stores.

Shop by category