1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@XJuniorX28

Reference codes

Hello, dear community, we need a change with respect to the reference codes. You can not work with these types of codes simply because they do not give points, so it is not worth working with these codes, although it has been explained how these codes continue to generate a lot of confusion.

If I reactive a reference code does not give me points, but I reactive it and it does not mark it as a reference code if it gives me points but they lower me in level.

2 solutions that can improve this situation are the following:

1-Remove this type of system codes or disable it to work without these codes

2-Make a change in these reference codes to grant points to reactivate it, since it does not grant any points only when it adds and grants few. Personally, I work more with reactivations than with the addition of code, which makes it more difficult for me to work

These are solutions that I suggest but can also give theirs because you can not work like this anymore

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Junior Quintero The reason you lose points in that situation "I reactive it and it does not mark it as a reference code if it gives me points but they lower me in level." is because failing to label is as a referral code is incorrect behavior and will be penalized.

To find stores that need codes and will pay out higher points, I suggest working out of the Projects: https://dealspotr.com/projects
@XJuniorX28

Jimmy Doheny

I understand but if I frame it as a reference code it does not give me points therefore it's not worth doing it Most of the codes that are available are for reference

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Junior Quintero You can work on any types of deals you would like. There are many referral codes because stores will often have a ton of them available.

Non-referral codes are more valuable which is why we give more points for those types of codes. That is why I recommend working on those, or finding and adding new referral codes so you can get points.

@XJuniorX28

Jimmy Doheny Ok then the reference codes would be the ones with names like:
-james10 with a 10% discount
-vanessa
-darrenc15 with 15% discount

And the non-reference codes would be:
-welcome
-save10 with 10% discount
-ELWAY15 with 15% discount
Confirm this, please

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Junior Quintero That's generally how they are structured. Please look at each store when adding codes to be sure.

This reply has been removed.

@Delvallec

Jimmy Doheny
All the reference codes of the score are very low of 26 points, I'm sure they deserve a better score since most of the coupons are reference codes

This reply has been removed.

@Delvallec

Jimmy Doheny
When reactivating the coupon and activating the new reference code method, we do not obtain a punctuation, we deserve a punctuation for that. Like when reactivating a referential code, we do not obtain a score either