1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. Bug Reports & Feedback
@BrettBurger

Sample not received yet

I was accepted into a campaign but it has already started the 14 day countdown and I haven't recieved my product yet.

Anyone from Dealspotr able to backtrack it so that it's back to the "Processing Sample?" Thanks! It's for Get Sweating.

Thanks!

Brett

@andieschilstra

Brett Burger Hey Brett! The reason the countdown started already is because they do not provide a free product with their campaign. I double checked, and it just says you get cash compensation for reviewing their product. You just have to discuss the brand and their shirts without using one (unless you want to buy one yourself and have them wait longer for you to submit your review!) Hope that helps.

@BrettBurger

Andie Schilstra - Little confused. They rejected me, then reinvited me, I applied and was accepted, started working on my post last night and woke up to have them drop me. Kind of not very fair that they dropped me when I haven't even submitted anything and already have begun working on it.

@jimmyd

Hey Brett Burger, I'm sorry to hear this happened. I'll reach out the merchant to see what happened here.

Shop by category