1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. How to Use Dealspotr
@jimmyd

Setting deal expiration dates

Deal posters: if you do not know a deals specific expiration date, please default to setting it to 4 weeks.

@Stickman
How

Jimmy Doheny I have a question. I have been reduced many points by some codes, and the reason he tells me is: was flagged for the following reason: personal referral code undisclosed during deal creation.

Do you know anything about what happens here? These codes are not personal referral.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Jose The codes you added are personal referral codes for that store, even though they are not you own code. When adding deals, please check the store to see if they offer a referral program and if they have other referral codes

@Stickman
How

Jimmy Doheny And why do personal reference codes give so few points? They should give a little more, I think.

@criah
Del Valle

Jimmy Doheny Good morning Mr Doheny, as you said " if you do not know a deals specific expiration date " today I placed a deal with free shipping that expires on the 27/05 because it says the deal in the mail sent by the store, but was corrected by Leng Leng a month in duration, I lost points for that, So, Mr. Doheny that I can do.

I can not attach the images to you observe what I am saying, I hope that please make a review of the behavior of this person since he has made many corrections that do not correspond, thanks