1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@jimmyd

Site-wide codes guidelines and penalties

Hi Dealspotrs! We’ve noticed a growing trend of users incorrectly applying the Site-wide label and wanted to help users properly use it.

Site-wide codes are those that can be used on most of the products on a brand’s site. We understand that there will often be exclusions and that is okay. The code should work on a wide-variety of products on their site in order to be classified as Site-wide.

When to not use the Site-wide label:

• Codes that are for a specific product or set of products
  • Codes that apply to a specific category
  • Codes that apply only to sale items

What should you do to check if it’s Site-wide?

• If you have a code that you think is Site-wide, simply try adding different products to the cart and applying the code.
  • The source of the code can lend additional insight about whether the code is for the entire site or just specific products

Penalties: Site-wide codes earn you more points because these types of codes are very valuable to the Dealspotr community. This means that the accuracy of the Site-wide label is very important to Dealspotr shoppers. Moving forward, we will be applying increased penalties when the Site-wide label is incorrectly applied.

@luiscarlos
luis perez

Jimmy Doheny HELLO JIMMY TODAY I APPRECIATE THIS CORRECTION ACCORDING TO THE SCREEN CAPTURE I WOULD LIKE TO SPECIFY THAT I WAS BAD SINCE MY PRECISION SCORE WAS AFFECTED

@fddm

Jimmy Doheny Hi, my score fell very low and I can no longer validate deals, I would like to know what did wrong and how I could win points again to validate and add deals.
By the way I have been confirming, editing and reactivating deals, as well as learning how to create valid deals, hoping you can give me an answer to continue earning points.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Francys Del Moral Please review your notifications which give insight into the penalties so you can avoid them in the future. To raise your score, you can confirm deals to earn points until you are in the positive again.

@luiscarlos
luis perez
Jimmy Doheny Hi, please can you tell me where the error is and an offer that has time running.
@ALEXANDERP

Jimmy Doheny Good morning yesterday I received the payment of the $ 30 gift card and today I wanted to apply it and it tells me that it was used I would like to know if someone has happened or if there is the possibility of checking if there was an error at the time of sending the card please I need you to verify and respond to this case.

@osunaoj

how many points are they taking away now when they correct an offer because they took 2 away from me and now they are taking away 4

@Pennywise2
Pennywise2
Jimmy Doheny Oops! Your validation: Save 20% Off on Trucker Hat Item at I Made Bogey was flagged for the following reason: Incorrect use of Site-wide label. Your Accuracy Score may have been affected.Please review these tips (https://forums.dealspotr.com/thread/site-wide-codes-guidelines-and-penalties-2019-07-31) for adding site-wide codes for future reference. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details
@Pennywise2
Pennywise2
Jimmy Doheny Oops! Your validation: Save 20% Off on Trucker Hat Item at I Made Bogey was flagged for the following reason: Incorrect use of Site-wide label. Your Accuracy Score may have been affected.Please review these tips (https://forums.dealspotr.com/thread/site-wide-codes-guidelines-and-penalties-2019-07-31) for adding site-wide codes for future reference. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

This reply has been removed.

@carlostorres255

Jimmy Doheny

good day, I received the following email today

The Dealspotr team sent you a message: "Thank you for participating in Dealspotr. We reviewed your recent activity, and unfortunately we saw patterns that match patterns of abuse or unhelpful deal posting which may negatively impact the user experience on Dealspotr.
In your case, you're abusing the deal posting projects. Please avoid doing this.
Other examples of helpful deal posting activity:
Post deals for a wide variety of stores, in particular stores that don’t have many deals yet
Use a wide variety of validation types (creations, reactivations, confirmations, edits, etc.)
Provide evidence of reactivation expiration dates. If none, default to 4 weeks.
Post deals for shopper requested stores (and earn double the points!)
Your account has been adjusted for this activity. We encourage you to continue your participation, please double check that any validations you’re making are truly helpful to shoppers on Dealspotr.

In addition to lowering my score, they took 5000 points, Nowhere in its rules does it say how many projects one can do (there is no defined limit) or talk about useful publications (the usefulness of the publications is determined by the public in general, whether it is like or not). It is useless to validate, create or edit publications without the projects since in case there are only a few points they give, as a user it is only attractive to work with you for the projects given to the punctuation they offer. I would like to be specified about the projects and to review the elimination of 5000 points because to obtain them I work hard and I think that the amount of points that were eliminated from me is too much and excessive

@Rusian

Jimmy Doheny
hello good morning I have a question I am already level 30 and still do not receive my limited validations something happens?

@QueenSophyyah

Jimmy Doheny Hello, i noticed my influence score keeps dropping, why is that pls? As am not happy about it at all, it was 67 and has really dropped, am i doing anything wrong? Cos all my social media is growing everyday and i even have an instagram verified page. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks

This reply has been removed.

@amontilla
Jimmy Doheny Hi, Yesterday I made the respective custom validations and I was penalized twice with the following message: Oops! Your validation: Get 15% Off Your Entire Order at Rocker Rags (Single-Use Code) was flagged for the following reason: Incorrect invalidation. Deals labeled as "expired" should not be invalidated. Your Accuracy Score may have been affected.Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details. Here I send the address to see the deal and the store and the scrrenshot that says it has expired and mark it as is. I need an explanation of why they penalize me and lower my accuracy : https://dealspotr.com/deal/-ds-get-15-off-your-entire-order-at-rocker-rags-single-use