1. Discussion Forum › 
  2. General Discussion

Special Note: Please allow up to one week to process all gift cards and rewards redemptions.

While we do pride ourselves on a quick turnaround process for your rewards points redemptions, there may be up to a 7 day delay before you receive your gift card. We thank you for your patience.

Emily Helwig I have 33000 rewards points so that I can receipt $30. Can I withdraw through Paypal. Because $30 Amazon gift card is worthless for me.

Emily Helwig  Hello good morning, I checked my mail again and in the Inbox and spam, to make sure if I get the serial of the gift card and I have not yet obtained it, it is possible that they can return to send me mail, is still the same serial you have registered in the system after all or at least the possibility that can reapply for the score that accumulate for that gift card?

Emily Helwig Hello good evening, I saw the message in page that you sent me the gift card, but I do not get my email, you can help me?

Emily Helwig

Wendy Hedrich Hi Wendy! We had a small technical difficulty last night and some of the cards didn't make it out. It should be sent out today!

Emily Helwig

Wendy Hedrich For sure! It will definitely be later today, not this morning. I will send you a personal message when they get sent out.