1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@ALEXANDERP

Tarjeta invalida.

Good morning yesterday I received the payment of the $ 30 gift card and today I wanted to apply it and it tells me that it was used I would like to know if someone has happened or if there is the possibility of checking if there was an error at the time of sending the card please I need you to verify and respond to this case.

@LaurenN

ALEXANDER GARBAN Hi Alexander! Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, we sent the giftcard on Sept. 16 from Amazon and it says it was received meaning that someone claimed it. Ensure that no one else has access to your email so they're unable to claim it. So sorry!

@ALEXANDERP

Lauren Nelson Hello, unfortunately, the gift card was stolen that there is a possibility of recovering it since I was a victim of theft, I appreciate the support you can give me try to contact amazon but without answer.

@ALEXANDERP

Lauren Nelson Hello, unfortunately, the gift card was stolen that there is a possibility of recovering it since I was a victim of theft, I appreciate the support you can give me try to contact amazon but without answer.

@LaurenN

ALEXANDER GARBAN Hi Alexander! As I mentioned, unfortunately, once the giftcard is sent and redeemed in Amazon's system there isn't anything more that we can do on our end. So sorry for any inconveince.