1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@jotascanio_bpyF

The Dealspotr team sent you a message

The Dealspotr team sent you a message: "Thank you for participating in Dealspotr. We reviewed your recent activity, and unfortunately we haven't seen a great enough amount of change in your activity from when your last gift card was redeemed to now. Please continue to improve your deal posting activity, and try redeeming your gift card at a later date.

Can you explain to me what I'm doing wrong so I can continue to be denied payments please.

@cuponcity9

Jhonatan Ascanio Hello, that message means that you were previously penalized or rejected a Gc because you are committing an infraction in the deals you post. In the mail, there are several options that you may be incurring, the one with the 2 asterisks, is your fault. You should try not to incur it again or they will continue to deny you the gc. In the current message it says that you have not changed your activity, in the posting of deals and that they invite you to correct the infraction. regards

@lbgf1971
Liliana

Jhonatan Ascanio

Hi, that depends on the penalty. If for example you are infringed because you have published many high-volume store codes (30+ codes or 150+ single-use), you should only publish store codes that do not exceed those numbers, so the moderators will see a change in your activity in the page and you can receive your Gc, but how I told you that depends on the infraction.

@olunnarossa
Eva Sanchez

Liliana a question for example in these statistics of that store as I know if it has more than 30 codes

Giglio