1. Discussion Forum › 
  2. How to Use Dealspotr

this is not fair

I receive a notification that my score returned to 0, invalidated all my publications, which all other users score and certify that they are real and valid offers, and I also receive punctuation to whom I helped in their purchase, and just when I ask that Happens with my gift card, I receive this from you the administrators of this page, I do not think it fair that I was almost 2 weeks posting, going up deals and deals and you invalidate me and do not pay me my gift card, this frustrates me And make me consider that this is a fraud for the community

Emily Helwig
Linda Sepulveda Hello, when you submit for your gift card, your account is placed under review. Our site moderators take a look at your site activity and determine if it's in agreement with our deal posting guidelines, which you can find here: https://dealspotr.com/article/deal-posting-guidelines
As far as your specific situation, you should have received an email outlining why your account was adjusted. If you want to shoot me an email at emily@dealspotr.com, I can look further into this and provide you with more information.