1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. Bug Reports & Feedback
@myLAB_Box

Tracking cookie verification failed

Hi, we are trying to implement tracking pixel. We are doing custom setup, added pixel to Confirmation page per documentation. However website keep showing us failed tracking cookie verification, even if there is no mention of any tracking cookie setup with the documentation. 

http://prntscr.com/loce1n

Can anybody advise how to resolve this issue please? We are stuck and not sure what else we can do to pass the verification.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

myLAB Box Hi, thanks for sending this over. I'm having our tech take a look at this. But that Cooke Verification isn't always necessary. That box can remain unchecked if you installed it using a browser with an adblocker. You should be good to go but I'll let you know if my tech comes back with anything.

@myLAB_Box
myLAB Box

Jimmy Doheny How can we test if this works exactly? Where would we see tracked results? I saw testing instructions in the documentation and we tried that but we haven't found any reference to the test purchase and the merchant setting page just keep showing the coovie verification falure screen.

@myLAB_Box
myLAB Box

Jimmy Doheny How can we test if this works exactly? Where would we see tracked results? I saw testing instructions in the documentation and we tried that but we haven't found any reference to the test purchase and the merchant setting page just keep showing the coovie verification falure screen.