1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. Bug Reports & Feedback
@Juse1

Unfair level reduction

Good afternoon, I have a problem with my accuracy score and it seems to me that it is unfair that for a mistake as minimal as this one that made a validation ('' m validating this deal, enter the promo code during the checkout process to get 10% off your next order at FuelBox.There may be some exclusions that apply to this deal.) For a simple apostrophe it does not seem right to me to reduce 4 points and 15 validations, I think it would be a better idea than before downloading such amount of score It would be good to send a notification to the user to modify this in a certain time or simply give the option to edit the validation so that these problems do not have, I know that like me, there are more users who should have the same problem.

@DealspotrSupport

Jusepe Tabera Thank you for the feedback. As of right now this is our site policy, but we are always looking for ways to improve.

@Juse1

Dealspotr Support Well I would like you to take my advice so that they improve in that aspect, I know that I am not the only one who has this common problem. Thank you