1. Discussion Forum › 
  2. General Discussion

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Dealspotr forum.

We hope to use this space as a meeting ground for our users, and a place for you to communicate feedback and bugs back to the Dealspotr team. Please use this forum to:

Give Site Feedback and Report Bugs

Have a suggestion for the team here at Dealspotr? Experiencing a technical bug? Use the Feedback & Bugs topic to report site issues and help us improve the site by sharing your ideas and suggestions.

Get Help Using the Site

Use the General Help topic to get help with using the site - anything from posting/validating deals and redeeming points, to successfully completing your daily checklist.

Learn How to Get the Most Out of Dealspotr

Tap into the knowledge of the Dealspotr community in the Finding Deals topic to learn where users find deals, earn points, and make the most out of their Dealspotr experience.

Get to Know Each Other

Introduce yourself to new users, connect with users you already know, and exchange Dealspotr knowledge in the Meet and Greet topic.

We're very excited to invite you to explore the forums, and as always, let us know what you think!

Emily How do change my e-mail address with dealspotr? I haven't been receiving e-mails with Amazon address. Amazon & I already changed Yahoo.

Emily Helwig

zihomara arraez Hello! The part of your tip that looks a little off to me would be: "we are able to help to believe the comity every day, and to save a lot of money, God bless them, we go ahead"

This part is unnecessary, and I'm not sure what it means. As long as you stick to talking about the specific deal, you should be all set! :)

This reply has been removed.

This reply has been removed.

Chen Maggie

Emily Helwig Hi Emily, How to fix and edit it again if I posted the invalid deal?