1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@toriadavid

We’ve updated our referral program

We wanted to let you know that we’ve updated our program payouts for referrals. The reason for the change is two-fold. First, our community priorities are shifting as our membership has grown (we’re now at nearly 200,000 registered members!). Second, we’re addressing some of the cases of abuse we’re seeing as they relate to the referral program.

The changes involve the up-front bonuses earned by both referrers and referrals when new members join using a referral code or link. We’re not making any changes to the ongoing percentage you earn from your referrals’ activity. In the new setup, for regular users, you will earn 50 points up-front for each new member you refer (same as before) and 500 points goes to the referral (vs. 2,000 previously). For influeners, you will earn 500 points up-front for each new member you refer, and the referral will earn 1,000 up-front points (vs. 5,000 previously). You will continue to earn the same ongoing percentage of points you’ve always earned for points earned by your referrals.

We thank you for your continued participation on Dealspotr and for contributing in making us the industry’s most comprehensive and accurate coupon site! Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

@mkst
@mkst

Victoria David I think you should give 3000 Points, don´t you?

@NewAgeMama
Laura DeLuca

Victoria David Hi Victoria - A few people have messaged me that they signed up under my referrel and only got 500 points. Your message says if they sign up under an influencer, they should get 1000.

Also, under the actual referrel page where the referrel links are listed, it still says 5000. You may want to update that to void confusion.

@FCBchampion
fatherofson

Victoria David Hello your system should change that: before add a deal about one product, and the best online price when i post it is actually then the site change the price and your system inform us this is not best online price! So this is not our fault at all! You must change that we have decrease sooo many accuracy score for that!!!

@Hoops
Hoops hit

Hello victory 3000 points to start is very little. It will be that they can increase with more points. As before davan 4000 or 5000, because the truth is very difficult. since adding, reactivating and creating a product offer does not give the same points as before. please "it's just a suggestion"

@Mary11
Mary

Victoria David

hello I do not think it is fair for new users who want to work here they will start with 3000 points and it is not like before that at least they give more point for one to claim a $ 10 card how much they have to work are thinking only for the benefit of this pajina not for those who work do not think it's fair ????

@Mary11
Mary

Victoria David hello again friend will be that you can respond to the proposal would be good part of dealspotr for new members ?????

@toriadavid

Mary Hi! I've read all the suggestions and have brought them up to my supervisor. We appreciate the feedback and take all your suggestions into account when we make adjustments to the site.

@Mary11
Mary

Victoria David I'm glad to know, but really do something that gets harder every day

@Skarleth
Skarleth

Victoria David It is true, many people use this page as a job, it is not fair that the new ones only get 3000 pts

@Soni
Sonico

Victoria David Hello, please can you tell us why the amount of validations per day has decreased?

@toriadavid

Sonico Hi! The amount of validations a user can make depends on his or her accuracy score.

@Mary11
Mary

Victoria David if they are going to close this page they close and now it is worse with fewer validations to work on how long you think you are going to finish an account

@Osmerlis1
Osmerlis

Mary I support you, this is no longer any good, I thought David was going to improve things but not at all

@Soni
Sonico

Victoria David Hello, sorry but what you have told me is not an answer, it is like saying that 2 + 2 = 4 ... Everyone here knows that "The amount of validations a user can make depends on his or her accuracy score". Your answer Does not explain why they have taken the decision to decrease the number of validations per day.

@isabfue

Victoria David In my opinion, the new users are the ones who are worse off as they try to get more workers if the new users are the ones that are hardest hit since they start with fewer points and now less validations. how much time do you think it will take any user to obtain a gift card? It will be too long and as you refer you there are more than 200,000 registered users imagine how difficult it is to reactivate or publish a new offer. and as for suggestions I think they have never taken into account the suggestions they give them because I have seen very old complaints and they were never taken into account. they should accept that this community is too big for them, that they are not there to handle so many complaints and that they prefer to turn their eyes to one side

@Osmerlis1
Osmerlis

isabella fuenmayor it's true instead of improving things they're getting worse and they do not care for the worker

@orianym

Victoria David completely according to what they say. The most affected are the users most affected by this system that is not feasible, first they are a level to the media and then claim your gift card, your score is affected drastically, you no longer have to be wrong and the worst is that you eveluan publications that you published many days ago for this community serves to quickly evaluate and so your score below every day so that at least you can get more validations

@edilsame

Victoria David very true is a community without response only excuses and do not help users but are for their own benefit

@jesyrio
jesy rios

Victoria David It is true to what they say. At least since they remove the points for new users and you are removing more validations at least they should return to give the same points you got before to publish a new offer or reactivate but give a positive response do not stay unmade nothing victoria david

@toriadavid

jesy rios As I previosuly stated above, I share all the feedback I receive from the community with my supervisor. Your suggestions are being heard, but there is nothing else I can do.

@yagerloz
yager lozano

Victoria David all are right and more reason in which victory the only response is that he already informed his superior but they still do nothing. returns the same amount of points that was obtained by creating new agreements and by reactivating

@nelsirr

Victoria David In my opinion, instead of winning new members, I think that no one will join this community and the users who are already in this community believe that they will give up because of all the negative changes they make because there is not a single positive change

@janetsys

Victoria David victoria I think the best thing you can do is to claim $ 5 gift cards so hard working people are not affected by all these changes

@auraliacar

Victoria David It would be great that idea raised by the $ 5 gift cards. because if things from the point of view of users is very difficult with fewer points and with fewer validations to reach $ 10 I see that reaching the $ 10 with fewer points and fewer validations is almost impossible task

@Jecsibel1
Jecsibel

aurali carrazco that idea is super good david raises the aver that your superiors say

@auraliacar

Victoria David Victory takes into account one of those suggestions and applies it please do not just give us bad news and negative changes

@Soni
Sonico

aurali carrazco It's a good initiative, but the truth is that this is not a way out of what happens, because when things get worse again, what will they ask for? What can you ask for now, $ 3 gift cards?

Shop by category