1. Discussion Forum › 
  2. General Help
@emily_

What do you do/buy with your Amazon gift cards?

Dealspotr rewards all users with Amazon gift cards. But with the sheer number of products for sale on Amazon, it can be hard to decide what to spend your hard-earned points on!

Reply here with some of the best things you've ever purchased on amazon, or the best deals you've seen. I know here in the office, Hkr Fang and Brian Stanback know where to get drones for under $15!

@angiesue43

Emily Helwig Mostly recently I bought some things to fill my kids' Easter baskets with (I love having a gift card balance around holidays and birthdays). Before this school year started, I used my gift cards to purchase school supplies for my son, binders, a new lunch box, a pair of shoes, and other miscellaneous supplies. I also purchased several Rue21 and American Eagle gift cards so he could buy some new clothes. It was fantastic.

@mommyandlove

Emily Helwig Printer ink is cheaper on Amazon than Walmart.

I also buy Indian spices that I can't find locally in my rural area.

@NewAgeMama
Laura

My gift cards paid for all my children's Christmas gifts this year :)

@LaikOx18
Ibraim P.

Emily Helwig A laptop, beacuse my classes demands me. And GC are paying my collage since last year (I know it sounds crazy, but is true) :D But, I would love to buy a Tennis racquet in the future because one of my New Year Resolutions is getting back to practice my fav sports. So, cross your fingers for me :D

@DavidWorks
David Lao

Ibraim P. Goodluck Ibraim! A balance between classes and extra curriculars are truly needed. Keep up the hard work, it will pay dividends later.

@Coupondipity
Vicki Floyd

Emily Helwig I love buying digital restaurant gift cards. When we're going out to dinner, I can purchase a digital gift card and that saves money on our dining out budget!

@Coupondipity

Emily Helwig We try to eat a healthy(ish) diet, so we love to go to Longhorn Steakhouse and get their salmon!