1. Discussion Forum › 
  2. General Discussion

What happened to the referral system?

I have not received any bonuses from my referrals for two days and I am sure that my referrals have been working.

Emily Helwig

@rojasarm Hello! I just took a look at your account - you did receive points on the 14th, but yesterday I don't see any referral points. I will check to see if your referrals were in fact active, and get back to you.

Axcel Rojas

Emily Helwig hello, ok clarifying that when I refer to two days, I mean yesterday and today, since I have not received any reference points today.

Axcel Rojas

Emily Helwig Hi.... Third day and today I did not receive points again from my refer.

David Lao

Axcel Rojas - Hi Axcel, thank you for the heads up. We are taking a look into it and will let you know asap. Thank you for your patience and support!

Axcel Rojas

Hi David Lao and Emily Helwig Thank you for your answer, I have already arrived the referral points and clarified again my few referrals have worked day by day and spend two days without notification of points .... Attached the test image.

David Lao

Axcel Rojas Perfect, I am glad you got them! Please let me know if we can help with anything else in the future. Thank you again for notifying us of the issue. We are glad to help :)