1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. Influencer Talk
@cepinto
carlos pinto

Dealspotr Venezuela the same happened to me, but there is no moderator who explains why they have eliminated several people the level of influence.

@Fire_Deals
Paul Reina

Dealspotr Venezuela the same thing happened to me, for no reason my influence was deleted. Now I can´t apply to any campaign.

@DSbolivar
J.B

Dealspotr Venezuela

The platform is eliminating false influencers. It is not that you have 1000K of followers, but if you use a Latin account or outside the US it is not allowed, since this page is American only allows influential residents.

More than a year ago the same thing happened to me and the response that the moderators gave me was this:

Right now, since the Dealspotr Marketplace is still in beta (testing) mode, we're only allowing influencers with English-language blogs to register, since most of the brands we're working with are from the US. Once we expand the program, however, you'll be more than welcome to sign up with your blog !! I'll put you on the list to reach out when the time comes to expand internationally.

So all the fake influencers gave them their gift.

@jimmyd
Jimmy Doheny

Dealspotr Venezuela Hi All, unfortunately the team removed the influencer status of some users as we are focusing on influencers in locations that our brands are interested in: US and some EU.

I apologize about the confusion and we'll be sure to notify users once we open up the locations more.

Thanks,

Jimmy