1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. Influencer Talk
@BudgetGunsandGear

What is a "Pro Blogger Score"?

I've aplied to some brands to be included in their campaigns, and when I look at the campaign it tells me that I meet the eligibility requirements. However, when I check back I see the following message:

" Unfortunately your pro blogger score in one or more networks doesn't meet this campaign's minimum requirements. "

First, what is a "Pro Blogger Score"? Where can I find out what mine is? How can I improve it? Why isn't this mentioned in the eligibility criterea? I'd like to make my brand as an influencer attractive to merchant brands, but if I don't know what the actual hoops I need to jump through are it become just a bit... difficult.

Thanks!

@emily_
Emily Helwig
@BudgetGunsandGear Hi! Looks like you found a bug — pro blogger score is the old term for "Influence Score." So this really means that this brand has set a minimum Influence Score for applicants, and it is higher than where yours is at now. You can view your Influence Score from your profile page, here: https://dealspotr.com/@budgetgunsandgear

Your Influence Score is calculated by an algorithm that takes many factors into account, some of which are your blog metrics, YouTube stats, and various social media engagement stats. We focus less on follower counts, as fake followers are so easy to buy these days! Your Influence Score will increase as these stats do, and it will also increase to reflect the amount of successful campaigns you've run in the Marketplace.

Just curious — which campaign were you trying to apply to when you saw this message? I want to send this to our tech team to fix this wording issue :)

@BudgetGunsandGear

Emily Helwig Colt lights, outdoor vitals, ninja EDC, fits socks, basically every single one. Yet when I looked into the campaigns initially it said I was eligible to apply and it said that it was open to any influencer score. I'm just curious as to why it would say it's open to any influencer score when it clearly isn't then.

@emily_
Emily Helwig

@BudgetGunsandGear Hi! I looked into this, and it shows that you've actually applied to all of these campaigns — you must have been seeing that message as an error. I've alerted our tech team and they're working on a fix for that now!

@TinaGK

Emily Helwig Hi Emily,

I sent you an email back but didn't receive a reply. I was curious as to why I am not being approved for "some" campaigns? So far 2 companies have not approved but one did and I already submitted my blog post on my blog as well as social media platforms. How long does the company have to submit payment?

Thank you,

Chef Krystina

@emily_
Emily Helwig

Krystina Kalapothakos Hi Krystina! This is a great question. The company has 2 weeks to approve your submitted content, after which the funds will be deposited straight into your account. If the brand still hasn't approved your submitted content after 2 weeks, please let me know!

As far as being accepted, that's really up to the brands — they might be looking for influencers in specific categories, or influencers specializing in one social media platform or another.

@TinaGK

Emily Helwig Thank you Emily! I am still waiting on approval and payment from the Carnivore Club.

I would like to get paid since I posted content all over my social media pages.

Thank you,

Krystina Kalapothakos

@emily_
Emily Helwig

Krystina Kalapothakos Hi! I took a look, and it seems that the brand has until tomorrow, 7/3, to approve your post. Check back in with me then if you still haven't heard, and we'll get the post approved ASAP!

@TinaGK

Emily Helwig Hi Emily I‘m very dissapointed by the fact that I haven‘t been paid for this post I did. I have been very patient with this.

As a professional chef and food blogger I work with well known food companies and I don’t understand why this company is super lagging. Not sure why no one has helped me with this.

I just reached out to Dealspotr Instagram page to see if someone could help me.

I just don’t think it is right for a company to approve an influencer and I shared the featured post with my blog audience and other social media pages and no payment in return. ??

-Chef Krystina

@emily_
Emily Helwig

Krystina Kalapothakos Hi Krystina! I'm sorry, there must have been a miscommunication here — was waiting on you to let me know if the brand had approved your post or not. Since it looks like they didn't, I'll send this over to our brand manager right away. Sorry for the delay!

@emily_
Emily Helwig

Krystina Kalapothakos Okay, just received word — we're in contact at the brand, and your post should be approved by tomorrow AM at the latest.

This reply has been removed.

@TinaGK

Emily Helwig I sure hope they approved. You told me they had until July 3rd to meet their deadline and it is now July 13th.

-Krystina

@TinaGK

Emily Helwig Hello Emily.

I "corrected" the link the company wanted me to fix and still waiting for approval and payment. Does it usually take this long to receive payment???

-Krystina

Shop by category