1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. General Discussion
@eliaslopez860302

what is the cause of this penalty in my validation does not specify and is correct ?

Oops! Your validation: Free Shipping on Orders Over $100 at Armani Exchange (Site-Wide) was flagged.Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations!

@eliaslopez860302
elias lopez

Rachel Auerbach I verify and I am the first to place the deal, I verified it so that it was not duplicated if my publication of the deal could verify that I was the first one to place it, thanks to you it would be for me to return my score.

@eliaslopez860302
elias lopez

Rachel Auerbach Verify my validation and the other similar The title is free shipping in any order, my validation is free shipping on orders over $ 100, are not similar and I think that is what you as moderators verified, are two different offers.

@rachelauerbach

elias lopez They're essentially the same deal and shoppers would rather have a deal that is Free Shipping on All Orders than Free Shipping on Orders Over $100.

@eliaslopez860302
elias lopez

Rachel Auerbach Thank you check if the store is making free shipping orders below $ 100, if so I accept the decision of the moderator otherwise it would be good my validation

@eliaslopez860302
elias lopez

elias lopez my score was at 10 green now it is at 8 and I do not see any validated penalized, could you please check

@rachelauerbach

elias lopez You posted the link to this Armani issue twice in the forums, so I incorrectly gave you the points back because I thought it was a separate issue. Regardless of if the store was doing free shipping below $100, you should have edited the first deal instead.

@eliaslopez860302
elias lopez

Rachel Auerbach thanks can you make modify a free shipping deal if it is not on the page for one that is?

@rachelauerbach

elias lopez If there's no free shipping deal on the store page, you can add it. However, I would avoid these types of deals because they're less valuable to the community.

Shop by category