1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. How to Use Dealspotr
@Juse1

What was the error in this validation?

Good morning, I have the following problem, I have gone back down 2 levels for a grammatical problem or for missing information in the validation I did, but I do not understand why, if I reactivated several deals writing the same and had not had this problem. Here is the information you post: I'm reactivating this deal, it is currently working. Enter the promo code during the checkout process to get $ 10 off your order at From You Flowers. There may be some exclusions that apply to this deal.

@DealspotrSupport

Jusepe Tabera Hi, it looks like this is your original tip "I'm reactivating this deal, it is currently works. Enter the promo code during the checkout process to get $10 off your order at From You Flowers. There may be some exclusions that apply to this deal." The word "works" should be "working." This is a simple grammar mistake.

@Juse1

Dealspotr Support I do not understand the error, they are the same verb that gives the same meaning to a sentence. aside i have already validated many other deals with the same phrase and i had not had this error so far ...