1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. How to Use Dealspotr
@DealspotrSupport

Erickson Hi! You didn't lose any accuracy score on this validation, they were just sending you a friendly message. There are a few grammar errors in the tip. Maybe try this:

"I am re-activating this expired deal. This promotional code works perfectly. Put the items in your cart, and apply your code in the box to get the discount. This is a great deal, save 20% Off on Shark Theme Category at Dibsies."

@DealspotrSupport

Ann I would either say "Save 20% On Items..." or "Get 20% Off Items..."

@DealspotrSupport

daniela

1. "This Deal was verified and it is working as described. Select items and enter the code THX30 at "Shopping Cart" to get the Discount. Enjoy!" You were capitalizing random letters throughout the sentence.

2. "This deal is working as described. Just enter the code HW25 at shopping cart and get Offer. This is a limited time offer. Thanks for visit this deal." This should read more like: "This deal is working as described. Just enter the code HW25 at shopping cart to get offer. This is a limited time offer. Thanks for visiting this deal."

3 & 4. Duplicate deal - this means that there was the same code listed on Dealspotr twice, so this one shouldn't have been reactivated.

5. Must have been an accident since it was the same as the one before it. I've given you these accuracy points back

@kiubymon

Dealspotr Support I need help, this is very unfair, it took me 3 months get to 37 and just 3 mistakes to get down to 25? don't have sense

Here the links

Deal 1

Deal 2 it's ok, was my mistake with the screenshot but why cost me so many points?

Deal 3

@DealspotrSupport

Jesús Dugarte For the 1st one, your product was white, and the deal was for a black one.

For the other two, we changed the accuracy score system a little while ago, so there may be different point values for flags than you're used to.

@kiubymon

Dealspotr Support oh, i see, but 4 points less per mistake? omg thats too much, I only miss an "u" writing the word "your", the accuracy score system is for perfect people now or what? how many accuracy i need for post unlimited deals?

@MotherOfDragons
daniela

Dealspotr Support The "unlimited deals" was a time limited? or now is available for which level of accuracy??

@MotherOfDragons
daniela

Dealspotr Support Thank You! I need to learn a bit more about capitalizing to prevent this kind of events... and a couple of lens to see more clearly the deals to avoid duplicated deals !

@DealspotrSupport

Jesús Dugarte We just have this system in place to ensure that everyone is taking their time to review their validations, so that all Dealspotr users benefit from the deals!