1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. Bug Reports & Feedback
@emily_
Emily Helwig

@Loredana_Manciu Hi Loredana! Once the brand approves your promotion, the payment should be instantly added to your account. Then, you'll have to redeem your payment and cash out via PayPal or Amazon gift card.

I took a look at your account, and it seems as though you're just waiting now for the brand to approve your promotion. I have checked in with our partnerships manager, and he's reached out to the brand to hopefully get them sped along in the process.

@emily_
Emily Helwig

nibaba Hi Nibaba, you are unable to redeem your rewards points until you it 10,000, or $10.

@emily_
Emily Helwig

Alberto Natera Hi Alberto! If you are an influencer and own a blog, you're eligible to sign up for our Dealspotr Marketplace. If your blog / social channels meet certain parameters, you'll be approved and able to run sponsored campaigns with merchants.

@Loredana_Manciu

Emily Helwig Hello dear! I didn't receive my money. Can you please, tell me, what's happening? Why this takes so much time? I can't write for other campaigns...i don't belive i can receive money for promoting deals from Dealspotr.

Thank you and i wait for an answer, if you can help me!

@toriadavid
@Loredana_Manciu Hi, I took a look at your account and it seems you have not reached the necessary amount of karma points in order to be paid. You must reach 10,000 points before you can claim a gift card. You can gain points by posting deals and working with brands to create campaigns. You are welcome to start applying to campaigns here: https://dealspotr.com/campaigns
@Loredana_Manciu

Victoria David

Hey, Victoria!

Thank you for you answear!

So...let me see if i understand corectly. After i reach 10.000 points i can receive the money for the articles? So..for this article from Zaful i had to be receive 60$...i will receive the money after i get 10.000?

And i reach to 10.000 points for every campaign i apply and i am admited, right?

@toriadavid

@Loredana_Manciu Not quite, so if you complete a campaign for Zaful and your rate is $60 you will receive 60,000 points. You can then redeem these points for the value of $60 through PayPal. The 10,000 points or $10 is simply the minimum amount you can redeem at one time. I hope this makes a little more sense.

Shop by category