1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. Influencer Talk
@catanddogcaren

Where do I find my Payment?

Hi, I completed a campaign with PetQwerks last Fall and have no idea where I find my payment. I just emailed her and she said she approved my work and that my money should have been released to me and if it was, I have no idea where to find it.

@catanddogcaren

Rachel Auerbach Hi! you were so helpful that I wanted to share this, I requested the $40 be paid to me on February 12, (still don't have it)...just checked and this is what it said

2/12/2019

$40 PayPal Payment (for 40,000 points) was requested on 2/18/2019 (I didn't request it today, I requested it on the 12th and I DESPERATELY need it!)

@catanddogcaren

Rachel Auerbach Hi Rachel, can you tell me why it is still listed as "processing" when I submitted the request on February 12? This is beyond ridiculous and I am more than likely going to leave Dealspotr. It's ridiculous.

@emily_
Emily Helwig

caren gittleman Hi Caren, while we aim to process all redemptions within 7 days, there can be delays due to volume increases and other factors. Rest assured, your payment is being processed, and will be paid out via PayPal shortly.

Shop by category