1. Discussion Forum › 
  2. The Water Cooler

Where should I shop for the best deals today? It is my birthday...so, I am going shopping! Do you know of any sites that offer special birthday discounts?

Tiffany O

Pam Schmitt Happy Birthday! Usually for birthday deals when you create an account or sign up for emails you are asked to enter in your birthday. Then on your birth month/day discounts will be sent to you so you can shop online. For in-store birthday discounts I don't know.

Emily Helwig Oooh ... there were some on that list that I didn't know about, and my birthday is tomorrow :)

@nic77

Erin Huffstetler

Hi,

I’m Nic,

I’m hugeDealspotr fan.I especially liked your recent activity.

I work with companies like ResellerHub.Store and promote items like yours.

We want to become resellers for your products and you reseller for our products. Is a new concept in sales.

I just wanted to send you an email to ask if you're not interested in a collaboration with us, to earn about 2 k/mo.

I made a demo for you, to show you what it might look like:

http://www.resellerhub.store/signup1/Through our program ResellerHub.store you'll have your shop with our items exactly like on Etsy or Bonanza. You Earn 20%/sale To those products you can build coupons that you post on Dealspotr.For starters you get 1000 's of items shop. Do you think it is better to work for you when you post here?

Is this something you would be interested in ?

@RMMartin

Pam Schmitt Belated Happy Birthday!!! dear. Did you got birthday discount from any website.