1. Discussion Forum › 
  2. General Discussion
@emily_

Which stores have the best customer service?

Have you had an amazing customer service experience at a certain store? Did you call a help line and receive excellent web support while shopping online? We want to hear about it! Share your customer service success stories here.

@NewAgeMama
Laura

Emily Helwig I love DISH for their service. They come to the house and fix any problem and never charge. They showed me how to use all the gadgets and everything. They hooked up three TVs and showed my kids how to get shows on their phones. I am am ambassador for them, but the techs who came didn't know that. Sort of like a secret shopper thing. I only switched from Comcast because of being an ambassador, but even if the program stops, I would still stay with them because they are just awesome. Plus, they have ways to earn credit for referring friends and usually give you a free Xbox or some other incentive when you sign up.

@emily_
Emily Helwig

Laura Wow!! I had no clue - I've always been a cable (and now streaming) girl, since I used to live in upstate NY where the weather would knock out DISH signals all winter. I'll have to check it out!

@angiesue43
Angie Bailey

Emily Helwig In my opinion, Amazon has amazing customer service. Each time I have contacted them, they have taken care of my problem very quickly.

@emily_
Emily Helwig

Angie Bailey I would have to agree with this. I've never had a bad experience with them! *knock on wood*

@mommyandlove

Emily Helwig Amazon! They always refund things without question. My children (ages 3 & 5) often purchase videos through the Amazon Fire Stick... I've been refunded at least 6-7 times. (Yes, I have parenting settings & restrictions but for some reason they are still able to buy stuff!!)