1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. How to Use Dealspotr
@cheo

Why flagged my validations ; Please Review

Hi Comunity DealSpotr , a pleasure to write to you.

Recently us flanged 03 validations made by me and I do not think that they will lower points for the following:

1) Oops! Your validation: Get Free Shipping on Orders of $50 or More at Gap (Site-wide) was flagged for the following reason: It is a duplicate deal (e.g. a similar deal is already listed on Dealspotr).

-Reply:

Check the stores section and look for GAP and check all free shipping discounts, and the deals that exist are all with codes are not any similar to the one I post, the deal I post says free shipping spending more than 50 $, you do not need code. Please review better and consider my score.

2) Oops! Your validation: 25% Off the Dinner Family Combo for 2 Adults and 2 Children at Souplantation was flagged for the following reason: It is a duplicate deal (e.g. a similar deal is already listed on Dealspotr).

3) Oops! Your validation: Get the Lunch Combo for Only $11.99 at Souplantation was flagged for the following reason: It is a duplicate deal (e.g. a similar deal is already listed on Dealspotr).

-Reply :

Check the stores section and look for Souplantation and check all the coupons and it is true that there are almost similar deals to these, but the discount that I publish is different because it has a totally different printable coupon with serial and different expiration date. It is the same scenario that a discount with the same name is published but the code is different. Please review better and consider my score.

I make this note because I do not think that my points diminished.

Waiting for your comments.

Best regards

Cheo Rodriguez

@FCBchampion
fatherofson

Cheo Rodriguez hello friend, your posts i think dealspotr already has the deal you posted before so you get flagged. Hope this can help you and good luck!

@toriadavid

Cheo Rodriguez Hi, as far as I can tell these deals already exist on the site. When you try to add a deal, Dealspotr will automatically notify you if the same deal has already been posted. If the deal was already posted by another user, you can always validate or reactivate it.

@cheo

Victoria David hi ! Thanks for you reply and explain better ! I will make better validations and add new deals follow yours recomendations!!

That have a good Day

☺️✌🏽🌈

Shop by category