1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. Bug Reports & Feedback
@SaraAlcantara

Why is it wrong?

I am new and I have been subtracted many points without knowing why, please check.

Oops! Your validation: 10% Off Your Order at Simply Soles (Site-wide) was flagged for the following reason: Problem with your tip (formatting, grammar, incomplete information). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

I also do not understand why these agreements should not have been confirmed?

Oops! Your validation: Save 15% Off Your Order at Parkfield Supplies (Site-wide) was flagged for the following reason: The deal is invalid (e.g. the deal should not have been confirmed). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

Oops! Your validation: Save 10% Off Your Next Order at Lionette NY (Site-Wide) was flagged for the following reason: The deal is invalid (e.g. the deal should not have been confirmed). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

I was penalized very severe for leaving the first letter in mini, and that does not affect the veracity and verification of the offer.

Oops! Your validation: Save 10% Off Your First Order at Protalus Insoles (Site-wide) was flagged for the following reason: Problem with your tip (formatting, grammar, incomplete information). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

Oops! Your validation: Save $35 Off On Orders of $300 or More at Dr. Fuhrman (Site-wide) was flagged for the following reason: Problem with your tip (formatting, grammar, incomplete information). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

Oops! Your validation: Save 10% on Orders Over $50 at Julianna Rae (Site-Wide) was flagged for the following reason: Problem with your tip (formatting, grammar, incomplete information). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

Oops! Your validation: Save 20% Off on All Dressy Items at JApparel was flagged for the following reason: Problem with your tip (formatting, grammar, incomplete information). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

And this other non-entity that had bad description, since it complies with the necessary information to correctly apply the offer. I would like to be guided in everything, I want to drastically improve my reputation, and be the best.

Oops! Your validation: Get 50% Off Your Entire Order at Blue Sky Peptide (Site-Wide) was flagged for the following reason: Problem with your tip (formatting, grammar, incomplete information). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

Oops! Your validation: Get 50% Off Your Next Order + Free Shipping at Harvey Prince was flagged for the following reason: Problem with your tip (formatting, grammar, incomplete information). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

Oops! Your validation: Get 20% Off Your Order at Tula (Site-Wide) was flagged for the following reason: Problem with your tip (formatting, grammar, incomplete information). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

Oops! Your validation: Save 30% Off Site-Wide at Pretty Photoshop Actions was flagged for the following reason: Problem with your tip (formatting, grammar, incomplete information). Your Accuracy Score may have been affected. Thank you for helping us create a great experience on Dealspotr by reviewing your validations! - view your deal - View our deal posting guidelines for more details

@rachelauerbach
Sara Elizabeth Alcántara Ramos Hi there! I'm sorry to hear your dissatisfaction, and I'm happy to help! Please re-read our Deal Posting Guidelines (https://dealspotr.com/article/deal-posting-guidelines) to familarize yourself with the formatting we require on the site. While it might seem like a little mistake, it affects the integrity of our site for shoppers. I've given you 5 points back to help you with posting. Please make sure you read the guidelines and double check deals before posting.

Shop by category