1. Discussion Forum > 
  2. Bug Reports & Feedback
@DealspotrSupport

Williams Hi! Your image was of the coupon, not of the deal being validated at checkout.

@williamsvaldespino
Williams

Hi, Dealspotr Support. Who corrected my offer indicated that I should label the offer as a simple use coupon, which I do not think. And as for what you say, I do not agree, because in the dealspotr guide it says that to publish a promotional code I must place an image that contains the name of the store, the code and the description of the offer. None of the above is missing from my image. Why are there so many discrepancies?

@DealspotrSupport

Williams I apologize, I was looking at the wrong deal. I will speak with the moderators about this, because your deal does not appear to be a single-use code.

@williamsvaldespino
Williams

Dealspotr Support, Thanks a lot.

You could review this offer too view your deal . I have been told that I made inappropriate use of the freebie label. I really do not remember marking it like that. I thank you very much for your collaboration.

@DealspotrSupport

Williams that one did have the freebie label in our system, so you might have clicked it by accident. Make sure you double check your deals before submitting them!

@DealspotrSupport

Williams Our moderators checked on the deal and did confirm that it was a single-use code.

@williamsvaldespino
Williams

Dealspotr Support, help me please. What is the problem with this offer? I think it's a sale announcement . It was penalized because I had to place it as a coupon in store. view your deal